You Wanted The Studies. Here They Come.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Sgtstadanko707, Apr 16, 2014.

why don't you want to "mess" with that part of the brain? can you stimulate it? make it more adaptable? more evolved? better balanced? wtf did the study find?

what is "this" consequence? nothing specific is mentioned. there is "some" effect on the brain. we all know this. mj gets you high. 

what happens to those areas of the brain, if you cease smoking completely?
    are there any negative consequences?

this doctor should be fired, but i see who sponsored the study.. so yeah. 
    it's cheaper to make a sensational youtube documentary than to have to real study.

2. #22 Galaxy420, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    well it slows people down ( relaxes) some and makes them focus better on stuff more fully ( creative). with correct usage expect serotonin increase which helps the brain in a BIG way being that serotonin is made in the brain and all that. go eat that shit up main stream that mag has your health interests at heart NOT

no wonder so many people I meet are fed by worry and unjust confusion they are reading that shit!!

3. Seriously hate studies like this...My parents dont listen to anything  I have to say about  cannabis because they will pull a study like this out.  I just got this study emailed to me by both my parents...

4. #24 Sgtstadanko707, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    What scares me is your parents eat stuff like this up, what other O'bummer crap they eat up ( not just your parents but most Americans.)

5. Idk if they do or if they just dont want me smoking.  I feel like its a little bit of both

6. Thanks hadn't seen that. In other threads I've said similar.. There were glaring issues with the report, namely never confirming damage from cannabis nor clarifying whether the changes were good or bad.

Those could be good structural changes that are not fully understood yet. Cannabis users have greater potential for seeing the big picture, the deep connections between us, nature, etc etc. To have all this different experience register within our neural network - why wouldn't there be changes?

7. http://www.policymic.com/articles/83805/study-claims-to-have-found-first-ever-deaths-caused-by-marijuana

the same type of twisted logic or just metal problems in themselves, produce 'articles' and papers from dumb-asses all the time... this moron said 2 deaths were from pot when they both had bad hearts and history of OTHER DRUG abuses...they just died after toking is the only thing, dr's even say the 'conclusion' of death caused by pot is wrong.

all the 'new studies' with correlation alone as their foundations, are just false flags designed to perpetuate the reefer madness fear.

we could proclaim asphalt and concrete cause deaths so we need to ban them, because people die of heart attacks every day while on asphalt or concrete.... :rolleyes:

8. such a small sample size, too many variables to draw any conclusions

9. What a SHOCKER that this study comes out of the alma mater of of fearless leader, huh?
    I see the words "Harvard University" relating to cannabis, or anything these days for that matter, and know that some special interest BULLSHIT is going to follow. Throw Yale and Oxford in there as well.