Anyone Else Not Trust Microwaves??

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by heehee420, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Nothing honestly. I never claimed it to be fact. I simply do not trust microwaves. It's my own paranoid delusion. For all I know, they could be perfectly healthy. I feel like it's just not natural, so I stay away.

2. Cyanide is naturally occurring. I sure don't trust it because it's natural... Unless of course I needed it for poison, then it could be trusted.

3. I don't trust anything that produces lightOH SHIT A LAPTOP!!!!

*Dead*.

4. #44 chiefton8, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014

Do you not eat left overs? I love left overs...slap 'em right into the microwave, wait 2 min, and you've got the same healthy dinner you had last night. For no extra work.

5. I'm a line cook by trade so actually.. No. Lol I'm picky as hell.

6. i feel u man.. i lowkey bet theyre bad

7. #47 Currin_0, Apr 17, 2014
    Most amish people use electricity and electronics idiot.

Name calling is not permitted on Grasscity. Please try to keep things civil. - IgnorantFool

8. I like to take time preparing my food.
    It is what fuels my body and mind.

So if it takes ten minutes instead of two to reheat my soup or whatever, I don't mind.

I don't think I have ever owned one actually.

9. how rude

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. A microwave is far more energy efficient than a stove top. Do you not care about the rain forests?

11. Fuck the rainforest how's a nigga supposed to afford food with wasting all that money on a stove :poke: :p

12. Cry about it man, its life. Its my opinion so no need to report me.

13. #53 Currin_0, Apr 17, 2014

14. No he obviously doesnt. Nor does anyone else that uses a stove top. A microwave isnt efficient at all.

15. i only trust them for 30 seconds to a minute at a time... 

16. This is gc, and that attitude doesnt fly here man. This is an adult forum, resorting to name calling should have been left behind in middle school.

17. #57 Currin_0, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    This is gc, captain obvious. I would believe me saying idiot is far way less then a maturity problem. If you have a problem with me saying idiot, i would consider you immature and middle school material. Crying over a word solves nothing so just let it be.

If you have a problem with the few rules that Grasscity has, you may want to reevaluate your membership. For the record name calling and disrespect are not allowed. It doesn't take much to relax for a minute and consider how to frame your responses in a civil manner.

ICGreen

18. You should check out the forum guidelines.

And lol at being called immature by a man who has to refer to another man as an idiot. Warped view of yourself?

19. #59 yurigadaisukida, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    I dont report people. Just call out their ignorance. Especially ironic since you werent able to distinguish a joke and assumed I was the idiot.

20. I know right, i feel the same way whenever people use the "It's all natural" argument for weed, well shit hemlock is a naturally growing plant and it'll sure kill ya dead.