Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Havent Smoked In 30+ Days, Ua Is In 2 Days, Still Positive. Please Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by teazy, Apr 16, 2014.

1. I'm a female, 5'6" and 130 and was still positive after 86 days. It was the worrrrssstttt! I was smoking like a half a week though.

When I got my job, I had a friend pee in a little shampoo bottle, then froze it until I needed it. Then, I warmed it in hot water, filtered out the sediment that didn't redissolve, and rubberbanded a hand warmer to the outside. My local pharmacy sells stick on forehead thermometers and I used that to make sure my temp was right. If its unsupervised, just pour it in the cup and you're good.

If you're THAT adamant about putting things in your snatch, you should probably go to your local adult store and buy things to assist in getting comfortable having things inside for long periods of time. Also, the awkward positioning of your body. Your vaginal canal is meant to extend and loosen, but if you're not aroused or giving birth (or anxious about the fact that you have something in your vagina for a drug test you need to pass), your muscles won't be so forgiving.

2. Use somone elses pee, its a shure fire pass and ive hid piss being drug tested by police and im a guy, so you ahouldnt have a problem its not worth taking the chance of failing

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'm definitely going to be supervised but I'll practice hiding a bottle and using the foil and I'll dilute just in case as well

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I too am desperate. I've been clean for over two weeks but I've decided to sub. Does anyone know if it will be ok for me to use my husbands pee instead of female pee. This is a preemployment test and he's clean. Will they be able to tell the difference between girl and boy pee?

5. They cannot tell the difference, just sub! I diluted and took aspirin as it is supposed tp give a false negative but I don't know my results yet... I'll let you guys know

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Well my test is at 11 tomorrow. I have practiced and practiced. It appears that by keeping the bottle in the crotch area it will maintain an average temp of 96-97 without warmers, taking the temp after the transfer. I have tested this with a period of 1 hours to 2 hours incase I have to wait longer than my appointment time. I'm insanely nervous. i just want this to be over. I bought myself 3 weeks to clean up thinking it would work, but no dice. Even detoxed,and diluted. Still get a positive. I feel pretty comfortable with my subbing method. Wish me luck.

7. #27 Kozzmos, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    @[member="teazy"] Any word? How did your test go? I'm still positive after day 23. I have detoxed, used 2500mg of niacin daily, ran 1.5 miles a day, and have spared no expense on my attempt to get a negative. I did sub, but I'd love to know how long it will take to get a clean test. My fingers are crossed that all is good with my test.

8. Thanks everyone for your help.
    What I ended up doing:
    Mixing a fruit pectin powder into 2 32 oz gatorades, drinking most of the gatorade (did not finish either)
    and took aspirin (3 2 hours before the test, 3 1 hour before the test, and 2 30 minutes before the test)
    I also took B12 vitamins

I took my test april 14 and have not heard back so i am assuming i am okay as i did my first online report
    i decided i won't smoke until i am off of probation in august no more stress for me!

9. I tried to sub with a bottle and the foil but it kept slipping out once i sat down (probably due to the lubrication but it was not going in without!!)
    so i just said fuck it and i diluted :l

10. I know this is an old post but I am looking for more details on your regimen. What was the amount of pectin your used in each Gatorade bottle? What was the dose of aspirin (says 3 pills but what was the dose of the aspirin), had when and what strength of B12 did you use? I can NOT fail a test, I have not smoked in 30 days and only scraped by piece and smoked rarely for 2 weeks prior to that and I am still testing dirty at home. I am not gonna lie, I am a fatty (gained a lot due to depression.....whatever...doesn't matter why....I just am....5'3" about 200 lbs...lots of muscle but lots of fat too) and I have not worked out in a while obviously (but want to start...nervous after reading it will release THC). Due to the nature of the job I will have to turn down the offer if I think I can not pass.....getting a negative is not an option. I do not know if they watch and my husband could pee for me but I am a terrible liar and don't think I could pull this off. I will try different methods and test them at home first.....just tell me something that makes sense and has worked for you.....I know how the body works so I will not try stupid sh*t. I do not have a date for the test yet but it sounds like it is a few weeks out still.....HELP!!!!