Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Havent Smoked In 30+ Days, Ua Is In 2 Days, Still Positive. Please Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by teazy, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Last time I smoked was March 11 12 and 13. I smoked multiple times a day for those three days then completely stopped. I have a UA on April 17 and I am coming up positive STILL. I have been exercising (some but not a lot) recently, I had been drinking loads of green tea the past week, and still the line is horribly horribly light. I am nervous and scared to death. I am considering trying to conceal a tube inside my vagina to use someone else's pee. I CANNOT fail this test.
    Female
    5'3"
    130lbs

What should I do? :(

2. #2 Koh, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    thats pretty shocking that youre failing after 30 days while weighing only 130 pounds. anyway though you should look into ways to conceal clean urine, being a female should make it easier. 

I know it's stressing me the fuck out, my friend who weighs 170 lbs and is a female smoked the same amount as me and was clea within 3 weeks. But I guess that's my best option. I'm also looking at water purification pills (I took two this morning and will test myself in about 30 minutes) as well as suregell.

4. If you dabbed, I've heard it takes longer than flower to leave your system, months. Just hope and drink loads of water and tea like your doing.

5. I didn't dab. Just blunts and pipes. Just my luck i guess.

6. Are u sure ur test isn't giving a false positive? Also I've used some1 else's pee to get 2 separate jobs. Just plan it so that whatever u put up there is only there for a short time to ensure as little spilage as possible also to ensure the donor pee stays warm/viable. This will keep the pee as "fresh" as possible. Good luck

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. i used to dab 3 grams a day. got on porbation had to stop. after 2 weeks i was clean

8. I tested myself over 5 times so far and failed basically each one

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. The only time the line was more prominent was after consuming some sureGel

10. Really? Thats weird. Youre not fat either. Hmmmmm, how many ng is the test?

11. Fuck that. Google QuickFix the stuff is good. Unfortunately probably too late for you now since this post is from yesterday you won't have time for delivery.
    Not an advertisement or anything and truthfully I'm male so not sure it will work for you (although it is apparently unisex), but I've used it twice and it has worked both times.
    I'll always be in favor of synthetic urine, beyond drug tests being morally reprehensible (a cokehead has to stay clean for 3 days and he's golden but I have to abstain/workout/drink ass-loads of water for 30+ days for even a chance?) you don't have to worry about getting clean

12. Idk the ng of the tests it doesn't say...
    I might end up using a friends urine instead of synthetic cause some labs can tell if it's synthetic. .

13. Haha watch blue mountain state they will show u how to pass a drug test ! hint: fake penis 

14. I'm a girl haha!!!

I'm gonna practice hiding things up there and use water to pee..

15. ahhh shit maybe u cang et a fakce vagina lol

16. I'm just gonna dilute if i cant substutue and pray to the weed gods for a negative idk what else to do

17. Dilution is probably your best bet, other than spending money on fake piss, however as a girl I imagine substitution would be insanely easier.
    I don't know where you're getting tested, but chances are they won't be watching you pee. Condom filled with clean pee in your vagina then take it out when you're safely in the bathroom.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

18. Just for your information. They work for females a lot better than for males. I used to collect UA samples and for a male there should be foam, synthetic doesn't produce it. Synthetic also has a perfumey smell. If I caught either of those, I told them I couldn't get a temp and made them re-test. Normally at that point they would walk out. 

19. #19 Stormy Sea, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    Best way to pass if you're gonna try to use synthetic or someone else's urine is to find a very small miniature shampoo/conditioner/lotion bottle, like they give you at a hotel. Take off cap, fill, wrap some tin foil and a tiny rubber band around the top tightly and insert. Have a friend who swears by this method, used it while in prison, because they watch you pee.

When you're ready, just poke a hole in the tin foil. If you're careful you shouldn't get any on ya.

You don't need much to pass if it's clean.

I wouldn't go for a condom because... well... that sounds kinda difficult, you might splash or somethin, or break it.

But whatever works easier for ya I guess. Good luck!

20. #20 Iron_Lemur, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    Maybe some synthetics, quick fix does produce foam you can look it up they have a video on the site. Not saying its 100% and not all synths are the same, but this one has been 100% for me in two separate tests by separate labs.