Ohio In 2014

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by katun, Apr 15, 2014.

1. I put my name on the petition and so did my friend. If we get enough signatures it look like Ohio will go green in 2014 (I love that it rhymes). Anyone know how we're doing?

2. Not going to happen unless someone steps up and buys the signatures. Last signature count ORG give out was 50,000 and they need over 500,000. It is a poorly run group and have no leadership skills. Org (Ohio Rights Group) will not get it done in 2014!

3. Darn :-(

4. ohio is the wackest state ever.  Fuck this state.  I'm moving by the end of the year.  This is ridiculous. 

5. If u go to Ohio rights group there's links on how to help gather signatures and on may 6 there going to rally to get those signatures wake up Ohio and give a day to a good cause.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Sorry but ORG's signature drive is a complete fail. Unless someone steps up and buys the signatures, it will never happen. The poor leadership and poor wording has pushed all the big money people away. The only thing collecting signatures in public is doing now is putting a big target on your back.  

7. [quote name="hillbilly420" post="19915441" timestamp="1398536208"]Sorry but ORG's signature drive is a complete fail. Unless someone steps up and buys the signatures, it will never happen. The poor leadership and poor wording has pushed all the big money people away. The only thing collecting signatures in public is doing now is putting a big target on your back. Its ppl like you who talk a lot about action and getting it done but when its time you just set back and do nothing here's your chance. Just watch it roll right by you cause if u don't try that's just what it will do...

8. Hi guys I'm using the iPhone app and I'm new and I need help on a drug test and I don't know where to go...this forum confuses me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. stunnerjoe..I have collected signatures in the past and also donated a large amount of money. The problem isn't people like me that “set back and watch it roll by”.  The problem is the poor leadership that ORG has shown from the start. They came in with the “ we will blaze the way for the whole nation” mentality. They run everyone off that was making progress by belittling everyone and promising the signatures were already bought. That didn't happen and now they are not even close to having enough signatures to get it on the ballot. It is a total fail and it is because of  John and Mary Jane‘s piss poor leadership. If you have noticed John is almost clear out of the picture. He knows he can't make good on his promises. They have no national support like they claimed and no one is going to step up and buy the signatures like they hoped. The wording is junk and everyone that is anyone knows that.   

They want you to give them your name and all your personal information before they will even let you volunteer. Come July when this don't make it to the ballot, where do you think all that information will go? You should just go ahead and draw your local sheriff a map to your house. John even has all his mail and packages looked at from his personal business. So before you jump on your big horse and ride into battle for the good of our state, you better be ready to spends some time in your local jail! You will be watched. That's just how it works in Ohio.