What Nutes To Use?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Harry_95, Apr 15, 2014.

1. #1 Harry_95, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    Ok, my plant is coming up to the 2 week mark (in 3/4 days) and i think this is roughly when you start to feed. I i have no idea what nutes to use as there are so many different ones. Also on a different topic, i am building a grow box and I'm wondering whether to keep the inside white, or coat the inside my mylar or something similar. Thanks for your help, anythings appreciated ✌️

2. White is fine, Mylar isn't bad though.

Age Old did fine for me. Their Grow, Bloom, and micro nutrient bottles were something like $12 each if I remember correctly. Cheap and effective. There really is no wrong answer, as long as you get everything you need. I went down the 6+ different bottles of fox farm for a couple grows and didn't notice any huge differences between that and my budget minded nutrients. Not exactly a scientific study but tis my $0.02

3. Thanks for the help :)

4. Prefer white paint, easy to repair or cover down the road.

Happy Frog, Espoma, Dr Earth's, all good nutrients. If you want bottled, foxfarm trio never let me down (though I never really used grow big, just tiger bloom and big bloom)

5. Thanks, thatl save money to, and yea i think ill go bottled

6. A note on using white, you can use white printer paper as a cheaper alternative, and its better than tin foil.

If you go bottled nutes, i suggest jungle juice 3 part, you get 1 bottle of bloom, 1 of veg, and 1 of micro nutes. 

7. Ok yea, its already painted white so i wont need the paper, thanks for the nute help

8. Advanced nutrients PH Perfect, Micro, Bloom, and Grow. Throw in a little Cal Mag and Molasses. That is what I found to have the best results.