Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Signs Of Good Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Elliot Plur, Apr 15, 2014.

1. #1 Elliot Plur, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    Just bought a huge nug off my usual guy and it's alot different than what he usually sells me.
    Its got a strong smell to it, but its not really sticky, the stems aren't as brittle and stiff and the bud seems to have a little more livelyness to it. I haven't smoked any yet though, and won't be able to until tonight, so I'm not 100% sure if its good or no.
    And I'm still really new (started smoking about 9 months ago) to the smoking world, so I'm really confused on what identifiers indicate good weed.

2. #2 Cat5eUTP, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    Post a picture
    But really if it smokes good that's all that matters to me.

3. Yeah, the best way to find out would have to be through smoking. There could be a few things to look for when you're buying though.

Smell: The stronger the better (usually)
    Crystals: The more crystals the better
    Trim: If the dude didn't even trim it properly then chances are that he may not have taken the best care of his bud.
    Color: This could be the least reliable way to tell but is pretty popular.

4. soooo..,... was it good?

5. This

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Well.. Was it?

sent from a phone that hasn't been invented yet

Lol.. +1 for the giggle.

8. Smoked a bowl last night, wasnt too bad. Forgot to post for obvious reasons.
    But its smoother than I expected. It just doesnt turn snowy white after burning like usual.

9. Judging by how you described the stem, it might have been a little wet. Does the stem snap when you try n bend it? If it just bends then it's wet

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. All of the stems were just flexible and weren't stiff and crackly

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. keep it in a mason jar a couple days and air it out everyday. It'll dry up on ya and smoke better

12. Good indicators: Green/Blue/Purple color, lots of trichomes, lots of keif and maybe sticky

13. If it tastes half way decent and gets ya a good buzz then no complaints. I knew all about good bud after 9 months of smoking. I suggest you also divulge that information online as well. Good luck.

14. Crunch n Munch boxes leading to your dealers door

15. What I did with when I got wet/damp bud is I got my lamp light (it adjusted so I put it directly above my buds about 6in) and left it for about a good 2 hours and after that is was nicely dried got real dense and even a bit more smelly. Basically turned un smokable shit into dank

bitch don't kill my vibe