Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mangos Get You Higher

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aToker, Apr 15, 2014.

1. #1 aToker, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    I'm sure you've all heard about eating a mango gets you higher..

Long story short, mangos have a chemical called myrcene and so does weed and it allows for better absorption of THC.

I ate one a half hour ago so I'll let you know if it gets me higher or if it lasts longer.
    :smoke:

2. Try sucking on a fece when u smoke, that's the way the real old school smokers get down, 5x the high BRO

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Wut 

4. Did the mangoes do anything. I heard of this as well

Sent from my Sonic Screwdriver

5. I ate one mango too at like 1 pm and smoked a small joint around 4.
    The strong effect lasted much longer
    Now ilts 9 hand im still a little high.
    Seems its true

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Grasscity Forum

6. no answer... OP IS PROBABLY HIGH AS A KITE RIGHT NOW

7. I've done it and the help. They have to ripe or preferably over ripe. It's like it multiplies your high if you eat some 20-30 minutes before smoking.

8. it is true they do

What is a fece? I tried googling it, but I didn't get any smarter! I am just assuming you didn't mean feces lol.

10. So do you eat one before smoking or afterwards?

11. Before, because your body has to proces the mango and extract the chemicals it contain, and THC will be absorbed better. Straight to the brain.

12. My stuff is so fuego I need to eat something that keeps me from getting so high.

13. I've never tried the whole mango thing, but if I ate a mango, I wouldn't be able to tell if I was "higher" or not. I don't smoke too often anymore (until I get a job), so when I do I get high as fuck either way.

14. I don't think mangoes get you higher maybe slightly but it definitely lasts longer. My most recent mango experience is I smoked about .3-.4 out of this little water pipe I got and I could still feel my high about 4 hours give or take after I toked. I think if ur tolerance is lower that it would effect you more/longer. I waited 45mins till I toked after eating the mango

15. mangos taste dank either way

16. So sorry guys I totally forgot about this thread.

I only waited 45 minutes because my metabolism is really fast.

I honestly didn't notice anything.

Oh and to the person way above stop being a jerk