Kaya Gold 144W Led Stealth Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by vinnyfraser, Apr 15, 2014.

1. It's a sativa right?  It's gonna grow very, very fast I imagine.  I might remove the SCROG for now and just raise the tray up closer to the LEDs, lowering the tray as it grows.  Stacks of CDs would work very well for raising it closer

2. Yes it is! And my temps are starting to increase, what would be the absolute most they can be?

3. #23 xilw3r, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    keep it below 29-30 and you will be fine. My plants go up to 31 at times, still alive lol

edit, celcius is what i mean haha

4. sweet mines at 83-85 right now 

5. Thats a bit high for my liking.  I don't like the plants to go over 80 degrees F.  They can do okay, but you may want another intake fan if possible.  My plant survived a night at 100 degrees for about 10 hours so they can take it for a short time, but they'll need you to closely monitor their water intake if you run higher temps.

6. I just ordered the 96x3 reflector led light do you like the way it preforms

7. My light comes in monday just in time to flower my girl ...my question is does your light get hot

8. I love the lights and not really my run at about 83

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I was going to get that one! But it didnt fit my box :( tell me how yuor grow goes!

10. The lights dont run to hot! Much less heat compared to CFLs. My box is about 84ish but i dont have the best intake air now because my container is blocking it....... trying to find away a round it now

11. The seed has been planted! Im planning on planting two seeds since the grow area is so big!

12. Kool kool ill let you know how she flower my baby and ill get to see how good it vegs on your grow sweet

13. 2 will be too much for that box. Unless you do 12/12 from seed

14. Have you ever thought of just popping the seeds in a cup of water to germinate? Nothing wrong with your method, iv just always had a 100% success rate that way.

Either way, nice strain and cab setup, good luck to you man.

15. Yes thats how i germinate my seeds :)

16. I already have the other seed germinating...

17. are they feminized ? If so i guess you can just veg them both for like 5 days tops and hope they like being up close and cozy in there :D by cozy i mean like sardines in a barrel.

I dont want to sound like a nay sayer, but with 2 plants you will have space issues, and you will have to micro-manage your canopy, which is a bit of a pain in the arse. I also read a few journals of a few plants sharing a small space and it was concluded by the grower that it is more worth it to grow 1 larger plant.

18. I agaree my space is small 36x16x30 I only run a one plant scrog with better results than running two I uust veg for a bit longer

19. Hey guys i have a problem. The new green pot i have is blocking the air intakes and making it wayyyyy to hot in there. Is the orignal pot i have it in way to small to grow anything? Because i think im going to have to go back to it.....