Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Deal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by youngskell, Apr 15, 2014.

1. #1 youngskell, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    Does this look like a good deal? :*) paid 80 for it

Sent from my C6606 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. For where I'm from. Yeah, not too shabby.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Yea that's a decent deal. How is the smoke?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Looks danker than Reggie but not quite dank, so I'm guessing that's a pretty reasonable pickup for 80 bucks

5. It's obviously far danker than reg, dude. Open your eyes.^^ yes you got a great price for about 11 grams, and it looks very dank. Enjoy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I get 7 grams for 90 where I am. Doesn't look as good as what I get, but great deal nontheless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. If I was in the UK I would say that was a great deal but now I am in Spain near Alicante I can get 25g for 70€ :)

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Lol....it's medical straight from MI

Sent from my C6606 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I feel bad for those medical patients.. :x

10. Not bangin on your weed or anything, but even with that picture being out of focus you can tell it's not medicinal quality. Decent nugs though.

11. #11 BagOKush, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    not bad, not bad

12. lol, he didnt say it was worse then reggie. he said it was danker then reggie but not quite dank. and nah that doesnt look "very dank" it looks like some high mids imo. definately not medical quality but looks like a decent smoke.

13. Depends at the club you get it from. Anywhere in the northern half of the state wouldn't compare to Grand Rapids/Detroit/Lansing/Ann Arbor. When I lived in Big Rapids I picked up G13 from Chronic Relief, rolled a joint that literally tasted like burning joint paper lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Nice nice

15. Not bangin on your intelligence or anything medicinal weed is a myth

16. Looks pretty good to me!

17. Are you dumb? Medicinal weed is any weed that possesses medicinal benefits. Yes there is no "medical" like everyone refers to anything that's remotely good. However if it is a myth please explain to me what dispensaries are selling to patients?

18. LOL right. the only thing mythical in that post is your intelligence.

19. So all weed is medicinal :)

20. Righttt.... because Mexican brick weed and low grade dank have medical benefits.... Are you thinking before you're typing??

There is a reason that dispensaries inspect the weed that they purchase from growers...