Giving It A Shot

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Amhazed, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Ya that's what training does, any stress to the plant takes time to recover. Say if you went from seed and did no topping or bending and just let it grow naturally, it would probably finish in 3 months, but the more training the longer it'll take.

2. OK so today I start flushing to get ready for harvest. I am using GROTEK's The Final Flush. I figure I will run this for 1 week and then straight water next week. Trim then hang. Should anything else be in res besides Final Flush this week and water next week? Like, SM-90 or Aquashield? I'm thinking not but I just want to be sure.

Attached Files:

3. End of 2nd week flush. ..almost chop chop time. I read that I should give 24 hrs of darkness before I harvest to allow water to return to the roots and then I should lovingly remove the roots in the darkness so as to keep the water from returning back up toward my branches and buds. Exciting time my friends wish I could share a bowl with all you guys that helped me...next up is vanilla kush and tangerine dream

Attached Files:

4. looking forward to the smoke report on that one. Looks like its got a little purple in it

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Today was the big day...Happy to see this cycle come to an end and sad at same time. Gonna take a few weeks and redo my setup and make a few upgrades. So here is the harvest of Speedy Gonzalez

Attached Files:

6. Weight before I removed last bit of stem and weight after removal. Next step is paper bag for next couple of days. I want very much to try it but I will wait til after the jar step

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

7. Talk to ya in 4 days

Attached Files:

8. I removed Speedy G. from paper bag and put into jars.....I am now at final stage. I'm so excited!.....so excited in fact that I went ahead and chopped up a budlet and...... final report in about 2 weeks I guess

Attached Files:

9. 3, 1Qrt Jars

Attached Files:

10. Ok so I forgot to give any details on dry room.... my Humidity stayed between 44% -52%. Temp stayed at 75 the entire time. I used a small can carbon filter and a Eva Dry 1200 dehumidifier

Attached Files:

11. Got a little over an ounce of trim. Gonna probably mix it with the Blue Himalayan that I pulled before it was ready by about 3 weeks to make butter and hash

Attached Files: