Will My Cfl Set Up Work?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by jay4L, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Even though my plant is beginning to shoot out white hairs during veg. Which I believe means it's starting to flower right? Do I need to switch nutes? I'm using fox farm grow big right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Your girl looks sweet, but if that's aluminum foil on your walls, Mylar or white paint will give better reflectivity!

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398105920.787417.jpg haven't trimmed in a while. Should I?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Yo man, do you know if for vegetation its safe for the plants to use the sun as there main light during the day and then at night but them under artificial light. I have been trying to find an answer for this and it seems that its ok to use cfl's at night? I was just wondering because I was scared it would screw up the plants natural light cycle or cause a hermie.

plants that hermi are genetic for the most part and also are primarily sativa dominant.

If you let a plant have sun all day and artificial light all night them you are essentially running a 24/0 light cycle and should have no trouble.

6. That's good news. Do you know if bringing them indoors at night would have any effect of there growth or flowering period. Thanks again

when in flower you will want 12 hours of darkness so if you bring them inside they will need a dark place, a closet works but dont forget its in there.

8. Getting bigger and bigger everyday

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: