~ 420 2014 ~ What Are Your Plans?

Discussion in 'General' started by Live_Life, Apr 15, 2014.

Awe come on man, I'm not nearly as excited as most are too..

But doesn't mean it's not a great reason to take advantage of TWO holidays... 4/20 and easter!!! 

I'm smoking the same amount of weed, but i'm throwing a barbequeue and inviting some friends over to  CELEBRATE!!!  :hello:

I guess i'm just saying you seem a bit bummed about it all, should try to enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Smoke my weed and play more final fantasy 13

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I went to Civic Center Park in Denver for two years in a row... I think I've seen that sort of thing enough. Just chillin and watchin bball this 420.

4. #64 Toxy, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    I have a quarter of OG Kush and Headband. It's sunny as fuck outside too, so I'll be chillin on my back porch :)

I'm also about to get some grub because I woke up a 8am, smoked a fat bowl, and just woke up 30 minutes and I'm STARVING.

5. dude thanks for this, I was kinda down cause of the nostalgia of past 420s. the growing-up feels.
    I'm gonna see if I can have a few buddies from my close circle over for a daytime sesh cause it's beautiful out. maybe I'll copy you and throw a bbq  :smoking: stay high

6. and jeseus probably hates your heathen festivities

7. Sharing chocolate and my bong with the family minus my 13 y/o brother.. he just gets chocolate lol. 

8. just another day ... no plans

9. I have a garden to plant. a lot too.

10. So far I've smoked and don't nothin cause shit was gunna start at two but it sounds like we'll be starting a little earlier

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

11. #71 suicidebonger, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    Smoke a wax blunt and trip out at the museum of science

By any means necessary

12. Hang out sober in Egypt because fuck my life.

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399420176.960934.jpg

I was getting down at home with my new Compton Grinder. I rolled like 15 joints and 5 blunts with this thing. Worked great! Then I sat back with my girl and kicked it. Smoked and watched movies.