~ 420 2014 ~ What Are Your Plans?

Discussion in 'General' started by Live_Life, Apr 15, 2014.

1. eating potatoes

2. Gonna try to meet up with some friends at night. Roll some joints, pack some bowls, & enjoy 420.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. So I got plans, really good friend of mine made a private facebook event for a complete 420 party at his house. About 20 people decent amount of bangin girls, bongs, oil rigs, and a brownie/cookie plate. This weekend should be the bees knees.

4. Gonna sleep in, then smoke a few bowls around 12 when I get up. Head up to the UCSC campus for the annual festivities, then go down to the beach to chill, smoke more, and shoot some pictures of the shorebreak during sunset! Probably will grab a bite to eat downtown on the way to the beach.

Anyone here planning on going to UCSC if your from california?

Sent from my Potato using Grasscity Forum

5. Going to London, my bros band is playing an afternoon gig at the jazz cafe, then there's a big smoke out/rally on Hyde park, then I'm going out in Camden that night

Sent

6. Buying 4 separate 8ths all diff strains and smoking joints and bongs with my girl and my 2 buddies all day long

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397726159.115816.jpg
    Got these joints rolled already, heaps more bud aswell for the bong and more joints.

8. Looks like Ill be chillong with some friends currently

9. Looking good!

10. come up to Santa barbara! This town kicks ass

"Danger is real, fear is in the mind"

11. I was gunna go to Isla Vista at the end but I don't need to be shot with rubber bullets on 420 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

12. Just texted my dealer asking for 1/8 of easter eggs for sunday but honestly this is the first 4/20 without my highschool friends (we'd smoke together as one big family, play multiplayer video games  & have a great time) but I think I'm just going to smoke a blunt by myself on a hill.. My other friends are going to a party but I'd rather just smoke herbs, chill & relax all day instead of getting drunk.

13. I'm going down to Toronto on 4/20 even though I'm dry right now. Maybe I can bumb a joint off someone. Hopefully I'll make a new friend or two. Even if I don't there's free pizza and a good show. I'm sure with everybody smoking up the square I'll get high even if I don't smoke anything. It'll be in the air.

Unfortunately it had to fall on Easter Sunday. That is a big disappointment. I have to be back home for a family dinner by 5:30 pm. I'll stay in Toronto for a while and then I'll start heading back.

14. #54 stoots420, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    hippy hill san fransisco!  :smoke:  :bongin:

15. Hippy hill is too mainstream its all about UCSC bro!

16. Went to church, now came home and smoked a bowl.  Going to get up in a few and begin cooking Easter dinner with my sister for us and a few friends.  Will smoke periodically throughout the day and progressively more as I no longer have to cook.  Will contemplate the meaning of Easter for some time, I'm sure, and eat amazing food, lol.

(I'm religious, and I don't feel that cannabis is "wrong," so I can integrate the separate concepts easily.)

17. Smoke, eat, smoke, bonfire, smoke

18. #58 URATowel, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    just another day here.
    gonna take the dog out, smoke a huge one then order in

toke on blades and stay lifted

:hippie:

edit: change of plans ha

19. Today's the day, have an amazing Easter everyone and 420 as well! Stay lifted.

20. eh I don't feel nearly as excited about 420 as I feel a lot of people on here do. it just feels like an average day. in high school it was this whole ordeal and everyone would skip and whatever... most exciting thing I might do today is buy some paper towels and throw in some Doritos if I'm feeling wild and young.