~ 420 2014 ~ What Are Your Plans?

Discussion in 'General' started by Live_Life, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Same as any other day, smoke a spliff every hour or so. Get high.

2. Don't even know if I'll be getting high.  :confused_2: 

All my friends are lame and are going to family parties, so I guess I'll go to my family party 

3. I'll be at an Easter party with all of my aunts uncles and cousins. I don't have any weed but all 6 of my older cousins smoke, so I might be able to get some off them lol.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. have pot roast dinner with my mom, bong as the center piece

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Is it an American thing to have family parties at Easter? I'm living in the UK and have literally never heard of that happening in my life. Is it like Christmas dinner or something? Do you pray to the Easter Bunny before eating your grub? haha

My family is really Christian. They take Easter seriously as the day Jesus came back from the dead. So they celebrate that with Easter eggs, parties, candy, Easter Bunny, yadda yadda yadda

I'm not religious, but it's my family, so I should probably go. 

7. Easter is one of those holidays i could care less about.  If you're religious it may hold meaning for you.  I think when i was younger it was about spending time with the family......and of course candy. :yummy:   I will surely be high...but no plans as of yet.

8. there's a place my friends and I go to get high called 'the stones' it's like in a forest but it's been all done up to make a lil' area to sit in and get a fire going etc. If it's warm we're definitely gonna go up there. It's so chilled.

If not we're gonna sit in and get a chocolate fountain etc (y'know, chocolate bc easter) 
    I'm gonna bake brownies too yum

9. Ill blaze one for Jesus on Sunday to

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

10. Ahhhh... Forgot about that, never really followed any religion whatsoever. To us it's just Easter eggs day lol.

11. Working. I always have the most exciting plans :p

12. my family isnt religious at all but we still celebrate as an excuse to get together and have a nice big meal

13. Sounds nice.

Here in the UK you give your family easter eggs, and then the novelty of the day is over, might as well just be another day except you've ate some chocolate lol. 

14. Definitely going to hippy hill again.

15. That's basically American families to.

Americans are just a lot better at making things seem more special than they are.

Generally American families egg hunt in the morning eat a "Easter breakfast" then split or watch TV and return for Easter dinner. And there's some Jesus and what not spattered in there to.

Most people I know it's just Church, Eggs, and breakfast. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

16. I'm going to see Doug Benson's yearly album recording with some friends. Anyone else from the Portland area going?

17. nigga did not just steal my old avi

:p

18. As I said in another identical thread, I won't be doing anything since I have to be across the US not long after 420 and I have no idea if they drug test or not, so I'm keeping my system clean for now. I wanted to smoke a week or so ago, was willing to buy from the guy who gave me a bud, but he was super unreliable and every day was like "Sorry, I'll bring it by tomorrow".

Not sure if he understood that 'fuel money' was my way of saying I had cash for him, but don't want to incriminate myself by just flat out being like "I got your weed money!". But, I know a guy where I'm going that smokes (Hope he still smokes) and can hook me up until I'm able to get the gear to start growing my own stash.

20. Tf is an avi?