Fluoride Conspiracy?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Brother Cannabis, Apr 15, 2014.

1. All tin foil hat paranoia any real links to peer reviewed studies on flouride and the penal gland?

2. fluoride free water and fluoride free toothpaste are available to everyone who gives a shit. try going fluoride free for a while.

dont request suppressed information on a government issued poison. eliminate it from your own body and realize the benefits.

youve been spoon fed this fluoride crap since u were born and you dont even know what it is or what it does to you... WAKE UP

3. #23 morange, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    My R/O filter was one of my best investments I've made. I get 0 PPM water from the tap with it, compared to as high as 380 at times!

I use this: [​IMG]

For my plants and myself and pets. that thing has 5 filters on it.

I used the fluoride free toothpaste for a while and my teeth got pits in them. I would put the blame on my diet (cigarettes, acidic drinks like soda, etc) but still, once I switched to a prescription tooth paste I've noticed a big difference. I believe fluoride has beneficial uses for your teeth, but I definitely do not want to drink that in the water.

5. pits from fluoride free toothpaste?

you sure you werent using baking soda?

ive used Tom's Fluoride Free toothpaste for over a year and if anything my teeth have improved in terms of whiteness

No the pits were from the bad habits I had eroding my teeth, and the fluoride free tooth paste wasn't doing enough to clean. However, it's true that I was using a baking soda based tooth paste before I switched.

7. fallcy - appeal to authority

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I really believe that we should start some kind of movement to change things. I mean it has to start somewhere. Ill put more thought into it and make a new thread about it soon i think. For now ill just paste something here that i posted in a different thread thats kinda related but not... anyway let me know if anyone would be interested in at least finding out how many others think similarly and are up for pushing for a change. Or a revolution. Sounds mental but i mean, it has to start somewhere and sometime. What better place than here and now?

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I posted this in a thread called 'what you want to do but cant' or similar. So obviously its not all completely serious/realistic but i hope you get the general idea

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Feel the need to comment, just now on page 2.
    Too high, this shit sounds too serious !__!

11. I would suggest that you look deeper into the "Pineal Gland". There is a lot of dispute on this subject; There are many people that think it is a made up gland and many people who claim to have proof.

Educate yourself on the pineal gland and areas that surround it and you should get a better understanding on how it works, or activating it.

12. Tom's contains sodium lauryl Sulfate (check spelling)

A corrosive agent.

I don't know what a corrosive agent like that is doing in toothpaste but flouride helps whiten teeth.

dude this "theory" has been around for a long time. (go on youtube for a minute).

that said, i don't believe in water fluoridation. i had a recent about that with a chemist... his point was that the amount of fluoride in tap water is not significant enough to cause any problems... but then how does it cause any benefits? (we couldn't agree on that). also why not add vitamin c to the water supply? or vitamin d, especially in the areas with long winters...

not sure if this is really about government control... or chemical companies' way around EPA guidelines for disposal of certain chemical (i.e. "we are just adding fluoride to water")... but i am most certainly against mass medication. i never signed up for more fluoride in my system because my government says so rule. if there is a problem it should be worked with the patient and the dentist. 

not wearing a hat today... and don't really subscribe fully to the whole conspiracy theory... but food for though:

pineal calcification:
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0303846714001085
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1052305713000153

pineal gland + dmt:
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1052305713000153

yea those just say calcification of the pineal gland can affect certain things...i was reading about it and apparently the pineal gland calcifies on its own and its the calcium that attracts the fluoride

16. Maybe they put flouride in toothpaste because who the fuck doesnt brush their teeth? Like that is a great idea on their part

Good vibes

17. Maybe they put flouride in toothpaste because who the fuck doesnt brush their teeth? Like that is a great idea on their part

Good vibes

18. Maybe they put flouride in toothpaste because who the fuck doesnt brush their teeth? Like that is a great idea on their part

Good vibes

19. Fuck whoops

Good vibes

20. #40 lazytoker, May 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2014
    Chanson water ionizer

Most of these people trippin about their water..... everything they ingest comes from a box or a can....and they complain about tap water.