Atmos Thermos Vs Micro G-Pen?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by mikethemuggle, Apr 15, 2014.

1. I went to my local headshop recently, and found that they carry Micro Gpen's & Atmos Thermos vape pens. The Micro G is $100, and the Atmos $70. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with what is the best choice? I have a wax pen right now, but it doesn't really work too well. Looking to buy another one tonight. Thanks for your help!

2. Are you using it strictly for wax or for wax and dry herbs? Pens almost always combust herb but they are not bad for waxes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I'm using it strictly for wax. Mostly Crumble/Shatter. Which would be preferred

4. Either one would work well it's personal choice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Damn I'm new to this and just bought the atmos. Why the hell does it say it's for dry herb? I don't have wax🙈. Crap.

Because they want to sell a lot of pens and it doesn't matter to them if they're telling the truth or not?   BTW, LOTS of other Pens make the same false claims.

7. I don't know anything about the waxes..costs for how much etc. any tips?

8. Sorry.   Don't know anything about concentrates.

9. Thanks anyway😊

10. I would buy a micro G pen set online, you can get two for about 35 bucks with shipping.  I have a micro G, and the only problem is that you have to change out the atomizers every once and awhile, but theyre only like 6 bucks a piece. the micro G is sick, i can smoke in my room and the smell is gone completely within like two minutes at most. Even out in public, and its small so it fits easy into my pocket, i love it. Or, if you search a round you can find an offbrand one such as a "slick" for cheaper.
    Over here (socal), you can get a gram of budder for like 40-50 bucks, and i smoke every night and itll last me about 3 weeks. tbh i think concentrates are the way to go