Hello All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TrainedGuerilla, Apr 15, 2014.

1. #1 TrainedGuerilla, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    just made my account and wanted to say hello

its getting warm here and ive done started

I hope its a hell of a season this year because I went all out on my organic outdoor project

among other things im gonna do me some RKS this year

stands for road kill skunk and I aint smoked none of that shit in 15 years and I cant wait

when its all said and done I may wanna go all out on an indoor deal 

I own my own home but will have to switch that of course but I really want to have a go at it

ive been growing outside for 15-20 years and will till I die

for yall that don't know me (all yuns) :smoking: im a bit of an extreme kinda guy and I believe in buying something once        I have to have quality tools to work with and will go all out on my gear to grow with but aye that's a different thread

I came from the Growey but man that place is dead

I think I found a nice home here :metal:

I see the Gorilla is over here too----those guys fuckin rock

2. hey yo!  i know you posted this in april, but your strory sounds so similar to mine i had to contact you.  I also went all out on my organic outdoor project. and as the season winds down, i am building a grow box for my indoor needs.  its 35inchx 35inch square and 40-50 inches tall.  im setting it up for SCOG.  i have these sweet 14x14 inch plastic coated metal grids(1.5inch) from an old shelving unit.  ive got all the wood for free from a buddy's construction project.   so 4 grids, for 4 plants, and i think im gonna go 600w.  any more and ill need 100 fans lol.  everything is pretty simple exept for the thermostat.  

3. Please can you answer my post? You seem very experienced, as a new toker I need someone that knows what they're talking about like you. Thanks :)

4. hey man. i'd be happy to talk it up.  roughly, and i mean roughly, where are you located? (if you dont want to answer that its all good).