Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tricks For Eliminating That Pot Taste?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Sir Catbread, Apr 15, 2014.

1. I looked up afew topics on this and almost everyone agreed the only sure fire way to eliminate the taste of bud is to use cannaoil. Seeing as I just finished my budder its kinda too late for that lol. Is there any way to eliminate the taste of bud when I make the brownies?
    A friend recommended chocolate syrup but some opinions from seasoned bakers would be awesome.

2. Try making no-bake pot cookies. (You know, the kind with oatmeal, peanut butter, and chocolate)

I don't like the weed taste and when I made those.. they actually tasted good.

3. #3 Sir Catbread, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    ive looked up no-bakes before and peanutbutter brownies didn't look too appealing imo. But I just found some pretty good looking no-bake chocolate brownies :D.
    Thanks man, I think I'll give 'em a go before I give up on budder so soon.

You've never made those as a kid? When I made them.. it made 3 plates full. I didn't realize how much it was going to make. They freeze well, and, they ended up not lasting long. (yeah I ate all of them..)
    One night had 8, feel asleep before it peaked for my own well being.

5. #5 Honest American, Apr 15, 2014
    No-Bake Chocolate Weed Cookies Recipe
    Ingredients:
    2 cups sugar
    ½ cup cocoa
    ½ cup of cannabutter
    ½ cup of milk
    1 tsp vanilla
    3 cups quick cooking oatmeal
    ½ cup peanut butter

Combine the sugar, cocoa, butter, and milk in a saucepan. Boil for one full minute. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter (optional), vanilla, and oatmeal. Drop by spoonful onto wax paper. Let cool for at least 30 mins.

Here's what I used, cutting it in half would be a good idea if you're not sure about them... but I love chocolate and peanut butter : )

Have you ever cooked with hash? Maybe that would be better for taste.

6. #6 Sir Catbread, Apr 15, 2014
    haha yeah dude I feel ya. I've been there before. One night I was hangin out with a couple friends, we dabbed and each had a couple fire crackers. I peaked at a 10 for around 20 mins and tried to go to sleep, when I finally did I had some crazy dream that just looped over n over lol. Couldn't imagine how long i'd be gone downing 8 brownies haha.

Thanks for the recipe, I think I'll try it out without the thc first to see how it is.