What Is The Best Production Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by AlpacaBowl_, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Title says it all what is THE BEST production waterpipe mainly intended for flowers.
    Taking percolation, drag, volume, general badassery, etc into account.

Please dont say Mothership as I know it is more or less top of the line I just dont have 5k to spend on a single piece. I would try to keep cost below 1k.

Thanks sirs.

2. ill bite.
    i would like to submit the peyote pillar.
    ive also heard that sovereignty stem 8's and toro 7 to 13's are badass.

3. #3 AlpacaBowl_, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014

Forgot about the pillar.... they are so damn hard to find though too.
    Been looking at toros and if I were to get one I feel i would use it more for oil.
    Been looking heavily into a nate dizzle swiss perc but cant find one anywhere
    thanks brotha

4. yes they are hard to find, alt will get them from time to time.
    have you see the 7 to 13's? theyre big, or at least some of em are big.. not like the micros or macros that are smaller..
    and yeah those swiss percs are badass, but ive never seen them available.

5. Pillars aren't that hard to find anymore, at least not like they used to be.  It's hard to find online but I've seen quite a few pop up on glass trading sites.  If you're near Maryland or chicago I know a store or 2 that might have em.  Not sure if Jfriendlys in Towson will deliver but I think MADE in chicago does ship, so hit them up.

Mothership isn't 5k unless you're looking at worked...then it's more than 5k lol.  But I wouldn't get any of them for flower, I would prefer a 300 dollar stone glass works waffle to a mothership piece for flower, they're too small IMO and better suited for oil.

Toro makes 7-13 in both the double micros, shrubs, and full size.  I have a double micro froth to froth and I like it as a small flower tube, I prefer smaller pieces for oil.  Toro shrubs and full size are good flower tubes, the double micro is more like a big bubbler for flower.

It's all subjective, if you can go into a shop and try out different percs, that's the best way to go about it.  For example, I really like a good chug so I'm not a fan of Goldsteins or Mobius stereo matrix but other folks love those tubes.

6. Some toro's are defiantly made for flower. This would be a horrible oil piece.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397559854.085870.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Ive only ever heard good things about that mobius stereo matrix piece as far as whats good in that range of glass, for me that would be my end game glass piece before moving up to artsy pieces.

8. I'm waiting for some fool to come in here like "omg roor is the best"

Omega369

9. best production bong thats still made and can be bought would be a gline to 8, shits on a toro circ-13

10. You got one of those right? Care to elaborate?

11. a lot smoother, good flavour still  clears quick and stacks ridiculously.

12. You really wont get a real answer. Everyone is different and everyone likes something different. Some like bigger/smaller some like more/less drag, different kinds of percs, etc.

14. Got it from google

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #15 Sweendog, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014

Pillars aren't hard to find anymore. I'm sure you could find one by calling a few shops.
    He means the OG 7/13 which are pretty sweet.

I've heard from two stem/12 owners that these are as smooth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT0ZTK9Y0AI

16. i love the contours and shaping of that piece.
    very innovative

17. You're correct ian! I was talking to dustin the other day about this actually. been trying to cop some defi for a while and just copped my gline8 when he cameron mes and jon had those double chambers :(

18. I vote roor.

Haha are we friends on fb? Dustin is one of them B) . I waited years for mine lol.

20. aha I think we are, I know we've talked before about defi I believe.