High Road Trip Ideas Please

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by wuddupsonn, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Sorry if I'm in the wrong section... I'm new here.

Anyways,

I'm trying to go on a road trip with two of my friends because our other epic trip had to be cancelled...
    We are trying to depart from NY, and then go across the country in a car.. and of course we'll be smoking up the entire time.

I figure a lot of you must have experience going on epic high adventures, and wanted to hear some ideas.

Any are appreciated!

Thank you in advance

2. #2 BurnAFewDown, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    If you going across country, be prepared to 600+$ on gas. Me and my buddies had a crazy road trip that I can't go into detail about without breaking the rules. We went from Portland Oregon down to the redwood forest in cali. Took over 120$ in gas and that really wasn't that far. So keep that in mind

3. Yo where you at in New York? Haha come up here in May when I get outa my drug class, I'm in upstate New York and there's many nature places to hike and adventure too lol.. You go could also road trip to lake George it has a six flags, waterpark, lots of mini putt places, arcades, go-carts and kayaking at some hotels you stay in.

During this summer if I go there me and my buddies are going to go out on the kayaks and smoke a blunt or two on the water. Because the place I stay at lets you use the kayaks for free as long as you want XD it's a nice place to go also the place I started my smoking life! You could also go to the six flags high but make sure you got something to cover the smell up and some eye drops haha

4. I am in NYC, manhattan.
    I've been to all the places you mentioned PeacefulToker14.
    Thanks for the suggestion! But I'm trying to go somewhere I haven't been yet.
    I think our end destination will most likely be California though.
    We plan on going around the end of may, or anytime in June.
    So please have summer-friendly activities in mind 

5. A cool place to go in cali would be Yosemite valley, beautiful area for hiking, look up half dome. I'm serious though, if you go to Cali, that's a little over 6000 miles round trip. Idk what kind of car your driving but if you can get 25 mpg, and if gas averages out at about 3.50 that's $840 just is gas. Really keep that in mind man. When we took our road trip we didn't even get as far as we wanted cuz gas was coming out to be more than we expected

6. Dude you have to have a ton of snacks and money for food youl nr hungry, have some good ass music blasting in the car cross the country stop at a bunch of cool places just do some research to find some then pick your path. Smoke a ton of bud. You guys will have a hella awesome trip.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
    🚶
    ☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
    🔹Walkin in the clouds 🔹

7. Every rest area. 3 big dab rips

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Better use edibles instead of smoking if you're using on the road. You should expect to be pulled over at least twice driving cross country. Not saying it always happens that way but some states are just downright crazy and you can never be too safe. Planning ahead is the easiest and most effective way to stay out of trouble. Realize you're committing a federal felony taking weed across state lines.

9. D g

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
    🚶
    ☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
    🔹Walkin in the clouds 🔹

10. im​

im from northern NJ , a buddy of mine and I drove to FL (20 hrs) and smoke a half.  I would bring 3/4 - and ounce if youre driving to cali.

I would also stop in Colorado on the way ;)

and if you could hit the grand canyon do that too !

then head a little south and stop by Sedona is AZ , its absolutely amazing.

enter California in the south, cruise up through cali.

then come back across the country...

I Would def take this trip.   Lets rent a bus ! there are great deals, you have to find a company that doesn't charge per mile but for the time you're renting

11. some day soon i will be road trippin

12. I went to Manitoba once while high. It felt like a wonderland, because it was sort of cloudy, and stuff looked purpleish, and there are so many mountains there.