Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Replacements?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by browntoker97, Apr 14, 2014.

1. First of all, I'd appreciate it if you only answer this question if you are trying to make an effort to contribute.  So basically, no smartasses plz.  
    Now that that's out of the way, heres my question.  I'm looking for a replacement to weed, so that I can roll a bigger joint but only use about 50% weed and 50% of another plant.  The reason for this is I'm broke, also I haven't built up tolerance yet so half a joint will still get me high.  I don't wanna use tobacco because of the nicotine.  Any other plant that produces a lot of smoke when burned and is safe will work though.  I've heard oregano can produce smoke too but I'm not sure though.
    What plants do you guys suggest?

2. <span><span>Err..tobacco? </span></span>

3. i just said i wont use tobacco because of the nicotine in it.  plus its just nasty anyway and looks like a birds nest.

4. roll a joint with less weed?...

5. Peppermint leaves man, and you'll get that hint of minty freshness, haha shrek was funny

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum