Krunkz Kreative Kreations

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by KRUNK, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Thanks bro..finally got on..haha just now!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2. Wait isn't it Tuesday?!? Man I've been off a day but never a whole week. o_O

3. Well I haven't talked to anyone since last week..was just hoping everyone had a good week! :)

4. Well I went to check the day cause I thought it was Friday or some shit. I thought really I thought it was Tuesday. Apparently today I'm a bit slow 😊. OK a bit stoned 😛. Well hope we are all having a good day 😁.

5. #385 JUSTHILLBILLY, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2014
    Seems to me that you grew some Plushberry sometime
    Back, I have a couple going. How was it? Was yours
    Fat leaf? I have a nice Female of Ace going and found
    A nice male to hit her lol

Next TGA beans I wet are Vortex and Timewreck..

Oh and Cheese Quake

Attached Files:

6. What up Chef?!? Hope all is well with you and the family!!

7. The plush berry was amazing... great strain and I had a couple different phenos my fat leaf ones didn't produce as much as the more sativa lookin ones..but the buds smell was just amazing..and ace would be a sweet cross brothher.. vortex is one of my all time favorites..

Htown...I'm doing good homezz..thanks for stopping by..been crazy busy for a while..hope all is well with ya buddy shoot me a text I got a new phone and wanted to ask ya something..

8. Yo krunk

Think you might want a cut of the sharks breath I gut going .. Probably fit into your purple hunt ...

9. Sup man! Happy turkey turkey...

10. Damn< I bet the ladys are looking great..  But the pics don't
    seem to be working

11. What's up dog. You still here. Lol

12. I don't think he gets on GC much anymore. He's still around though and doing his thing!

:wave:

13. What up dog!!!.. Hahahaaaaa........I'm over here lost somewhere between flower and veg man. Lol

Attached Files:

14. @krunkz

Hey dude

What happened to ya man?

15. I'll let him know you all are asking about him! You know how it is guys, sometimes life just gets too hectic to balance everything with GC. I assure you he's doing alright though.

:wave:

16. Going to be coming back around!! I'll make a new thread! I've been around stay in ninja mode bladez.... be safe be easy...see you soon ;)