Trailor Park Boys Dont Legalize It?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Spliff Shady, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Why did they make a movie called don't legalize it? Do you think it's propaganda or does it have good reason?

2. The Trailer Park Boys grow weed, and if it's legalized, there goes their income.

3. It is trailer park boys... don't take it too seriously lol.

I am personally stoked for the new movie + new seasons. Trailer park boys is one of the only shows left in the world that I enjoy, other than that and a few exceptions modern television programs are horse shit lol.

4. $12 a gram FIRMS!

5. Comes out on Netflix on 4/20 fuck yeah. I'm going to see Doug Benson's 4/20 album recording and then come home and watch Trailer Park Boys: Don't Legalize It

6. If Ricky grows and sells dope illegally why would he want it to be legalized?

7. It has to be a conspiracy...Crooked government infiltrating Trailer Park Boys!

Now spin, spin my darling into the big ass fabrication that you are!  Spin damn you, spin!

Welcome back Julian, Ricky, and Bubbles...Long time. :cool:

8. #8 phukyoo, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    does it? I don't see it maybe only Canadian netflix gets it :(

9. I think so I came home and it wasn't on there.

10. I kinda feel like this is the best time in the history of television. Especially for drama.

We have Game of Thrones, True Detective, MadMen, Justified, Hell On Wheels, Fargo, Sons of Anarchy, American Horror Story, and others that I just don't have the time to watch.

11. Never wTched game of thrones, but everyone raves about it.
    Can't stand Sean bean. Awful actor

12. Well he's only in the first season.

13. YOU WENT TOO FUCKING FAR THIS TIME LAHEY! YOU FUCKING SHOT JULIAN!

14. Worst case Ontario if it is legalized Rick will have to become a Mall cop again 

15. It just came out today in Canada. I'm pretty sure it goes to Netflix after it's done in theaters

Doctor said I need a backiotomy

16. Best show

17. Good for us he died is dead ..passed on ...season 2 I think

18. What a travesty :(

I'm halfway through season 7 and it sucks to not have endless episodes to watch the reality is sinking in

19. Season 8 & 9 are coming to netflix in the fall to everywhere. I'm pretty sure they're adding don't legalize it too, I'm just very impatient.

20. As am I. The waiting is the part I'm not excited about after finishing what's left