Possible Security Breach

Discussion in 'Security' started by Dr McJiblets, Apr 14, 2014.

1. My mother is 82yrs old and bed ridden and uses a pot based cream for arthritis in her hands. Every now and then she asks one of us to bring a few of the plants in for her to look at she always liked growing plants just not pot plants in the past and thinks they look pretty.

2. They're VERY pretty plants. (My father-in-law talks about how pretty they are all the time. lol)

Sent from my gynecology office run out of my garage using Grasscity Forum.

3. #23 mmallday99, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    Easy solution, keep people out of your house, works for me, if they ask why i tell them none of your fucking buisness and if u ask agin u can leave the property all together, being an asshole keeps people away, acting paranoid only peaks curiosity and will make them suspicious

Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just had two of the new girls break the surface this afternoon. We're back in business, baby!

Sent from my garage-run gynecology office using Grasscity Forum.

5. Whats the set up look like. Pics?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I'll see if I can get a journal going. While the first set I germinated grew a little slow (I was over watering them), the leaves on the new sprout are a little yellow around the edges. Is this a deficiency? Thoughts, suggestions, comments?

7. What soil are you using?

Sent to you from my drug phone.

8. They're in jiffy cubes right now. I have Fox Farm waiting for them. Should I go ahead and move them to the planters?

9. Yea plant the girls the soil and thats all they will need for a while

10. Don't blast them with nutes too early. Its every rookies mistake. Ive done and many more will. Dont over water it as well this could drown or stunt the growth.

11. Yeah, just put the peat pellets they're in into the FF peat planters and laid down the clover seed. I'll post a journal soon.

12. Wheres the journal?

13. Haha. Coming. I need to get this right!

14. #34 Delightfully High, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
    Edit: http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:arc:video:southparkstudios.com:1602eeda-1342-4f45-8768-ed93551d54e5
    If I were in your shoes I'd toss 'em for a couple of months or so and see how this whole thing plays out while at the sane time trying to stay on everyone's good side. Only replant when the coast seems clear.

15. I would move them for sure, if you don't get plugged in a couple weeks, throw another cookout and leave the door wide open, if he gave a shit he would wander there again and notice it was all gone. 

16. You'd be surprised how many old people are cool with weed. Especially because they lived through the 70s. You have a wife and kids you're not some sketchy single drug addict buying a house to grow weed.

17. Yeah. We're good. She saw me taking down the old stuff. She hasn't seen the new tent in the far corner. I honestly don't think she was going to blow the whistle anyway. I probably could have kept the old ones but better safe than sorry. Once Uncle Sam figures out how to make the most money off of it, it'll be legal anyway.

18. Sort of off-topic, but I hate bullshit like this where a person looks down on your for weed.  Meanwhile, if they see you are brewing your own alcohol, they'd think nothing of it.  And alcohol is more addictive and dangerous.  It just pisses me off the misconceptions that are spread are completely based off of legality rather than the hard facts about different drugs.

Ok.  I am completely sober, can't seem to figure this out.

Glad you're doing alright and nothing happened.