What Bong Height/size Do You Prefer?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BurnAFewDown, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Yeah I find 18 to be the max height for relaxing, perfectly fits between your legs and comes up to your mouth perfectly. For concentrates I like scientific bubblers about 6-8 inchs tall and a skinny tube coming off at an angle

2. I'd say beaker bottom, 10-12 inches, small diameter and one perc. Although I think I will get a stemless next
    I'm not big on monster rips anymore, I just want a smooth well filtered smoke

3. 8 inch mayne

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. <sup>18 inch beakers are nice.  Most bongs are also nice. :) </sup>

5. Yeah 18" tube works best cause I have one and it's the right size. Not to small or too big. Fits in narrow spots to prevent it from tipping over since bongs are glass obviously lol

6. #26 DorianOmega, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
    14-18 inch tubes are the way to go, beyond that i find the the size to be excessive and makes taking a hit difficult as well as makes the piece harder to store.

7. This is my ideal one as well

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. My biggest piece is a 24 inch mgw beaker bottom with 2 circ perks, also had an 18 beaker zob. Both of those are perfect for nice big flower rips. My concentrate pieces are much smaller not exceeding 12 one is about 4 in fact

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. there really needs to be a poll feature here...

but it seems the most common ideal size bong is 18 inch

10. 18/18 beaker, preferably bent neck but not a deal breaker, anywhere from 16"-18", just a showerhead downstem and diffused bowl. never really had an issue clearing them, i actually hate the way straight tubes clear.

11. ~18 is the tallest I would go. 44mm mouthpiece seems to be my favorite.

12. Anything below a foot

13. Never used a bong but an 18", clear, no carb, either beaker or straight tube would be my choice.

14. #34 Cereal Killer, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    At least a foot, and no more than two. Bigger bongs are fun as hell to hit, but my lungs can't handle that all the time :eek:

I'm a fan of straight tubes myself. Though I had a cool beaker bong for a long time :smoke: I have a straight tube and an inline bong, I guess that would fall under other? The former is 24" with a couple honeycomb percs, the latter 18". I would post some pics but they're dirty as fuck!

15. #35 SkunkyJ, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    18" beaker all the way! No percs please:)

Love the chug :D

16. What piece have you tried that features the 44mm?

17. 12-18. And I prefer beaker bottoms. I like simpler clean looking bongs as well. Never been into the whole scientific glass trend. 

I've only measured with a ruler but I'm pretty sure my Defi circ is 44mm

19. Oh okay. I was jw

20. Scientific glass is the clean simple looking pieces, if you don't like heady or scientific, what are you referring to?