Behind The Scenes: U.s. Government

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Holy Tokes, Apr 14, 2014.

1. The purpose of this thread is to share cool or interesting stories about people you personally know that work hold some sort of position in the government.

My topic:
    My friend's step-dad used to be member of the special forces. This man is freaking smart (you kinda have to be). He's no doubt seen some crazy stuff because he's had some mental "episodes" a few times since retirement. As I was saying, this guy is smart; he's the type of guy that KNOWS when he's right about something. He'll be the first to admit when he was wrong or misguided.
    Well, my friend and I prompted him with the topic of Ron Paul. We discussed the radical changed Ron Paul intended to implement as president. The step-dad agreed with many of the stances Ron Paul proposed. However, when I asked what he thought would happen if he was elected he simply stated, "He would disappear."
    My friend and I showed some disbelief but he showed no interest in persuading us. He said it so bluntly and matter-of-factly it sent a chill down my back. It seemed to be just another fact of information to him, something that need not be discussed. It sparked a surge of morbid curiosity: to be sitting two feet away from a man who has most likely killed important criminals and has obtained inside information on the government.
    That wasnt the greatest story but please, if you have any cool stories having to do with the government, please share. It's cool to think how the government can manipulate the course of history on such a large scale.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I dont know anyone myself but i am very interested to see what gets said in this thread. So im following.

3. I'm actually a member of this site on a mission for the KGB. If I told you what for I'd have to kill you.

4. We have ex special force lads and private security guards (keep CNN news safe) that drink in the pub and they all make far fetched statements such as the one above. Just because a man you have respect for says something doesn't mean its true.

5. To gain info to create a super soviet strain? Soviet sativa has a ring to it!

6. Soviets ain't got shit the bud we grow on the ISS. No gravity, light that isn't filtered through the atmosphere. Truth is this shit is so potent we're seeing evidence of... heightened mental capabilities.

7. So it was you who was stealing our info on intergalactic marygowhanna

8. Damn i wanna try some space weed! Be floating around baked chasing smoke trails... Man earth is depressing.

chemtrails!