Weed Changed My Perception On Movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by heehee420, Apr 14, 2014.

1. When ever I watch a movie baked I like the most random type of movies. It makes me very critical and uninterested in movies that I would normally like

It makes me hate movies that don't have realistic storylines

2.  I can watch something like Snow White and the Huntsman, Spiderman, vampire films, etc., and at some point well into the movie, I'll remark "Oh come on, now THAT is getting a little far-fetched!"   :smoke:

3. I like fantasy when I'm high.

4. Ive been so high the last ten years i dont remember a single movie i watched.

People always get pissed about that or jus annoyed.

I watched the big lebowski the other day stoned. First time i watched it years ago i thought it was dumb cuz i didnt get it.

After watching it stoned i was like....dude, i get it !
    :smoke:

5. Lol me too. I'll call renowned actors bad actors. Haha

6. #6 The Ching of Comedy, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm more observant of bad acting when I'm stoned. I can sometimes be more critical too and not let things slide. The idea of, "Of course you liked that movie. You were high" is kind of ignorant and short sighted. 

My favorite thing while high is watching animated kids 3-d movies at the theatre. Polar Express in Imax 3-D is still the trippyest experience I've ever had at a movie, and Mr. Peabody and Sherman 3-D is the most fun I had at the movie so far this year.

A lot of people look at me weird for loving kids animated movies so much, but I think writing G-rated comedy that can make both kids and adults laugh is the most difficult comedy to write. If I can't use swear words or dark humor, I'm lost. 

7. Haha I'm exactly like that, I feel I observe body language way more so I don't really watch horrors when I'm high for that reason. I watched requiem for a dream high the other night, that was fun.

"Find what you love and let it kill you."
    - Charles Bukowski