Do You Believe We Are Not Alone In The Universe?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by PeacefulToker14, Apr 14, 2014.

1. I for onecwelcome our new alien overlords...ALL HAIL THE NEW BOSS! (Ullbay itshay)

2. #22 TsukiGirl, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    Yes, I think that way also. If they had intentions of completely destroying humanity and other life-forms they would have done it by now. I live in a small town in England and I see the same UFO every night fly to a certain part in the sky and then stay still for a couple of hours, whenever a plane or a helicopter is nearby it disguises itself as a star, it's definitely observing us. Personally I believe if they ever are forced to invade it'd be to rid of the government, illuminati and all the sick things they do. Have you researched how satanic they are? It's horrifying. I think Alien beings would sympathise with us because we are enslaved here and taught we are limited beings which is far from the truth, it's stupid to think the way we are polluting and destroying nature doesn't have any effect on other planets in the universe. It can only go on so long, I think something's going to happen soon and a lot of people are going to be forced to awaken and lift the veil from their eyes. :)

"Find what you love and let it kill you."
    - Charles Bukowski

3. You're satanic.

4. But don't tell anyone.

"Find what you love and let it kill you."
    - Charles Bukowski

5. Make me.

6. [​IMG]

That photo ^ is FILLED with galaxies billions of light years away from Earth. If one truly thinks that we on Earth are the only sentient beings out there, then something is definitely wrong with you.

7. of course we are not alone. 

I came from Alpha Centauri. Weve been watching this galaxy for some time now and plan on implementing more of our kind into your race of 'human'.

8. Think about it this way. If your trying to find a certain type of fish in the ocean by dipping a gallon jug in the water and pulling it out you'll most likely have a hard time finding it.

The universe is infinite. We can only observe so far as humans. We are dipping a gallon jug into space. There's no way well find other life forms. But I do think they are out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum