Homemade Vaporizer Without Lightbulb?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by purpleflowers12, Apr 14, 2014.

1. I want to make a homemade vaporizer for fun, but I have some apprehension towards using a lightbulb because I don't know how safe it is. Instead of a lightbulb, do you think I could use a different glass bottle or a mason jar to make it, or would the glass be too thick?

2. A lightbulb is ok I made one you just need to clean it out REALLY good

3. Glass would be way too thick.  Lightbulb or 
    [​IMG]

4. I've seen those in head shops are they crack pipes or what?

The Vape life is the only life for me.

5. Yes, its for crack and meth. Yes, you can vape weed with it very well. And yes, your going to look like a fiend using it. :)

LOL I wanna see this ahaha

7. Tried the light bulb one. I've made one and bought one from a shop. They suck. It takes a bit to heat it up and the vapor isn't as strong as it should be

sent from a phone that hasn't been invented yet

8. Leave a mason jar in a microwave for a few minutes till it hot(150f) then remove drop in some weed, insert straw and suck ....easy

9. does this actually work? Sounds like black magic of to me... =P

10. WITH A NAME LIKE YOURS YOU AIN'T GO WIN NO PLACE FAST?

11. sorry capslock ...but really? ..lol

12. Shit guys i think were busted...

13. Those "unmentionables" pipes are indeed very good for vaporizing dry cannabis, the only downside being that if somebody sees you using it they simply wont understand and will assume you are indeed using unmentionables even when you arent.

Sent from Eric Forman's basement, Point Place Wisconsin

You guys like the name? I registered as "Cop" like, two or three years ago, but i forgot the information lol :p

15. #15 GrowerOfHerb, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
    Well I'll make this easy for all of us.... @ A Cop, what is your full name badge number sir? If he is rly a cop lets get rid of me and keep doin what we do best here in the City!

Edit: em* not me haha I'm staying

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum