How Much Do Your Bad Habbits Cost?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by yurigadaisukida, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Amen brother.

Alcohol and prescriptions are poison.

I keep it herbal. Herbs havent been commercially fucked with. Many are the same as they were ten thousand years ago.

2. Worst for me is buying smoking accessories, probably have spent over $1000 in the last year.  Although I am not at all mad about it, I love my accessories.

3. I'm a heavy consumer :(

Coffee monthly is about $30
    Cigarettes monthly is $200
    Weed monthly is $400
    Alcohol monthly is $350
    Hobbies $500

4. I feel so lucky I got to read this thought! This was just what I needed! I work at sales and my most destructive bad habit is getting angry when things won't go how I want them to go, even when they are things I really can't even affect. I'm so glad that you shared your thoughts. Have a blessed life my friend hahahaa

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

5. It's blessed enough knowing someone has gained useful insight and has reduced their suffering.

6. #46 King Willie, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    Like, 95 % of my money. >.>

It's actually painful to even think about how much money has gone into druuugs.

7. I'm much too aware of my spending habits to be buying coffee or anything of the sort everyday. Anytime I buy stuff it's usually on sale...I want a bag of chips I hit the grocery store and see what they've got on sale, I'm sure I'll find something I like, if not (never) I'll go for something new. I literally have become so conscientious about where I place my money I've limited treating myself, luckily I realized this not to long ago.

8. Sigh, I went into a stereo shop to look for speakers and ended dropping 800 bucks.... couldn't even afford the install, which was 300 with dynamat on doors and trunk.