How Much Do Your Bad Habbits Cost?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by yurigadaisukida, Apr 14, 2014.

1. how u do dat?

2. Do what? I just hold my penis and jerk my hand back and forth. It's not hard.

3. Cigarettes are my only really habit and it costs me around $400-$450 a month. Cigarettes are stupidly expensive in Canada.

4. My bad habit is workin to hard and too much .

Sent from your mom's phone.

5. HOLY SNIKIEEES!! lol cost me 150/month roughly smoke 2 cartons almost in a month

I know, it's absurd. I smoke a pack a day and one pack costs $15 where I live.

7. its about time you consider growing your own tobacco man. not very expensive of a plant and should cover at least a week of smoking per plant at that rate.

8. You might want to try buying them online and save your money. I couldn't imagine spending that much on my smoking habit lol

9. or roll your own at the very least

10. Im trying to get to that place.

I feel im close but i still let shit bother me

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #31 Thejourney318, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    The only thing I really generally care to spend money on is drugs...lol...Only weed/psychedelics, but still been mostly weed...proly spend lik $200 a month for weed...I regularly think about how much more money I'd have if I didn't smoke, lol, but I've been liking the regular smoking. Plus to me altering consciousness is a simple, wonderful way to enhance your life...

12. For me, probably 15 bux a week (so like 60 a month) on coffee/caffeinated things. Pot - Like 1-2g per month.... 20-30$. Candy....lord I don't even know, but I eat a LOT of candy/sugary things (I fully expect to have type II diabetes in 3 decades or less). The big killer is my kratom expense. I go through at least an oz per week....my monthly expenses vary depending on the strain I'm buying, but I have consumed up to 80 dollars of kratom in a month span. Whether it is a bad habit or not healthwise, I could argue both ways, but on the wallet, it definitely is bad. A bad habit not substance related is aimless driving. But I have a decent job to cover the expenses of my dumb life choices.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. For me, probably 15 bux a week (so like 60 a month) on coffee/caffeinated things. Pot - Like 1-2g per month.... 20-30$. Candy....lord I don't even know, but I eat a LOT of candy/sugary things (I fully expect to have type II diabetes in 3 decades or less). The big killer is my kratom expense. I go through at least an oz per week....my monthly expenses vary depending on the strain I'm buying, but I have consumed up to 80 dollars of kratom in a month span. Whether it is a bad habit or not healthwise, I could argue both ways, but on the wallet, it definitely is bad. A bad habit not substance related is aimless driving. But I have a decent job to cover the expenses of my dumb life choices.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

14. I stopped smoking cigs about 2 yrs ago- was spending 120 a month easy. Wine at night with dinner-$30 a month and occasional smoker now-about 40. Smoke mostly on weekends, too many things going on during the week to relax and enjoy it. Interspersing a grow this year in between a bunch of wildflowers ..neighbors are cool. Extremely experimental..hahah. 
    Worst habit, not bad though, is salmon. That shit is expensive. I could eat it every day. Give me a glass of wine/smoke, a piece of salmon cooked with hoisin sauce, and a sweet potato with cinnamon and I'm happy. Perfect combination.  :love:

15. I eat out for breakfast at the strip club; they let me do it for free on their break

16. It's like there are somethings that I can't change and I don't let them bother me. The thigs I can change I try too. Im happy in just making the effort and having faith in future me. When you see no opportunities and you feel like you have no path, chill in you vicinity, gather some twigs and start a fire. Spend your tine building the tools you need to make whatever path you want to take.

Take the mentality of water. It lies low and humble and flows over all obstacles. Through time it erodes even the hardest rock.

17. Damn, thats quite a habit :-/

Kudos for your honesty though.

18. It's important to keep track of where your money goes. I used to spend so much money on my bad habits I needed more bad habits to pay for my bad habits.

Over the last 4 years I quit unmentionables which cost me a lot, I quit cigarettes (almost 2 packs a day), alcohol I cut down to maybe one six pack on the weekend, if that, started growing so my own herb which saved $50/week.

So now I just pay growing costs which I calculated at $1/gram, and I drink coffee from my kuerig at $0.50/cup. Not too bad :)

19. #39 rain dancer, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
    Ive saved thousands a year quitting bad habits.

Much respect to you for gettin clean for self. Ive walked that same road and its not easy brother.

Take it easy man

20. Thank you. I put it behind me and don't dwell on it much but it was one of the hardest things I've done. Glad to hear you made out not everyone does. It's weed smoke and good times from here out.