Ever Traded Anything For Weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wheredakush2k13, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Traded my broken ipod touch to some kid for a quarter way back in the day, was nervous as hell he was gonna lplug it in and call me out, he just gave me the bud and rode away on his bike nd ended up dropping and breaking it on his way home lol. scored.

2. My fried ass was stuck on that too

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #23 BloodBooger, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    It weren't his to being with...coulda been a Merc...he don't care..cost him nothing..all he wants is the 11 gs...

4. Selling 40games at gamestop for example.. your gonna get a good 75bucks lol.

5. My friend got beat solos for 2 grams.
    A lot of other things too haha

6. my body, she gave me two bowls in exchange for sex. I love my GF haha

7. traded gta 4 for to pay back a $100 i borrowed from a rich kid  in highschool lol.

8. Traded a dude a movie theater gift card for a blunt once. I was surprised he actually agreed to it

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. dats phucked up

10. heady crystals brah

11. Traded a hand job for two blunts :mellow:

12. Good deal.

13. Just my soul

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. My senior year I traded a Remington 870 .12 gauge for a quarter of schwag.. I know, I was stupid as hell. That little stunt got me caught and I ended up going to rehab after that. I'd say it was well needed. Rehab wasn't just for the weed though . And on a side note, rehab exposed me to so many different things and made me think about nothing but drugs. I did a week of in patient then 20 days of out patient. I was around teenagers my age that did drugs all day. I actually met my (ex) girlfriend in there and 2 connects. I only went on weekdays so I went to michigan on a Friday night, smoked a lot and did a couple unmentionables, came back Monday, and I PASSED MY DRUGTEST!! Though I don't know how. Also all I do to alter my state of mind now is weed. Fuck the other shit. In the end, it fucks you..

Got a little off topic, but oh well

Sent from my iPhone using Weed

15. Like 800 dime bags for a g. Total of the bags was around 8 bucks so I got a good deal

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Trading in 40 games might get you $7.50 at game stop. That is, if your lucky.

17. Good thing I can sell them myself for atleast 5 bucks a game!!

18. I gave my dude a set of rims if he gave me an extra g on all my bags...he still does shit at least 20 bags in now I think it was a fair trade no more rims in my living room pissing my girl off and extra weed.

19. I bought like 4 high end fishing rods and a box full of fishing stuff for 60€ for the purpose of selling them and making money. I asked one of my dealers and he gave me a half ounce of hash and 2gs of weed.

And another dealer of mine will make the bags fat if i download him 2 movies per bag i want

20. Car stereos and shit, I'm white though