Ever Traded Anything For Weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wheredakush2k13, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Well I was remembering how I traded a huge bottle of vodka for an ounce of the stickiest, dankest blue dream I've ever got and I was wondering if anyone has ever traded anything for weed, I got a good deal. I find it kind of weird though because I got such a good deal, made my spring break awesome!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. im usually the one taking trades..

ive gotten a macbook for like 11 grams (lmao)

a brand new skateboard for a g
     a pair of beats for a g
    shelves, a fan, haha random shit dude... niggas be fiends

3. MacBook for 11 grams, damn you must have good bargaining skills.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. I just got 2 xbox 360 slims with over 50 games for 7 gs. I'm gonna sell the 40 games I won't play and make a few hundred bucks.

5. Holy fuck I'm mad jealous @[member="TheHighedPiper"]

But just an eighth for my xbox live six month thing lol.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I traded some green paper with pictures of old guys in wigs for 4 marijuanas.. looked more like 4 and a half tho...

7. a friend of mine wanted a skateboard that I didnt want anymore, think he gave me 3 grams for it. 

8. I know a hippie who gave away his god damn cat for an ounce.

It's the universal currency dude

9. I've traded unmentionables for weed  :smoke:

10.   [​IMG]found a mini digital tv  @ a bus stop.   traded it for 6 dime bags @ the park

11. Yes... Money

[​IMG]

12. My friend traded a Gatorade bottle of lean for like g.

He made lean with the codeine he was prescribed for the bronchitis he got from smoking too much weed. Fiening

13. I was selling two 12 inch car subs and this guy that wanted to buy it was giving me $100 plus half an ounce of some low/mids. I got everything for only $150 when I bought it so I sold it to him. 

14. You got the guys number?
    I can let him have a dead cat for a quarter lol

His barter skill is like over level 30.

16. My dealer at my old school that stayed in the dorm room right next to me had his 2 xbox 360 controllers stolen, so he offered to give me a quarter of some dank herb for 2 of mine. Best trade ever :smoke:

17. A work shift. I decided to trade a coworker a dub if he took one of my shifts.

18. one time on unmentionables i sold a zune i got for free years ago and never used it, so i sold it for 2gs and the weed was suprisingly laced with what i was on already-.- rhymes with lolly.

19. U gave him 2gs + your days pay? Or just the dub? If just the weed that guys retarted. Lol

20. Yea. Home and I used to be the pawn shop but for weed, he ran a grow op. I wud advertise. Ppl would come and I would get 2gs off everything. Some kids were even stealing there parents gold for a couple gs.