Youtube/soundcloud Tracks.

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by REIS, Apr 14, 2014.

1. #1 REIS, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    This is a producer thread. Post your EDM, Dubstep, Hip-hop, Ambience, Accoustic tracks. Hell post anything as long as it's musical and you made it. I'm wanting to hear what you guys have been working on, I always give honest/constructive feedback and I'm hoping you do the same. 

This track is pretty special because I got my sister to do the vocals for the hook. I think thats pretty rad. 
    [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaBmXsHb8qw[/youtube]

Because I have yet to upgrade my soundcloud subscription (I'm way over allotted minutes) I uploaded this track to youtube. In my sig. my is my soundcloud with a lot of older tracks as well as my youtube channel if you follow through the video. As you can tell this is hip/hop but I am in the beginning stages of an indie album as well and I'm having a blast. Don't be timid and share your tracks!!

2. My first song well sorta. Its short but yeah. https://t.co/7jglLFdRku

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Dark Souls!

Have you played dark souls 2 yet? I'm really wanting to try it out. 

I really like your flow. Bring out that confidence and it will bring more energy. Thanks for sharing man!

5. Thanks bro. Appreciate it. And i shall for my next song

6. yessir! and it's great! Dark Souls 1 still holds a special place for me though

7. #9 REIS, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014

It's good. You listen to black hippy don't you?

Dude this is so fuckin good. So glad you posted this. I'll be listening to all this shit.

8. Hahahahahah damn that's funny that's like all I've been listening to lately. It shows thru that much huh? WEST SIDE! Hahahahahah thanks man keep it smokey my friend

9. Check out Redhooknoodles

10. Soundcloud.com/proofda'king

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #15 kmog33, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    Www.soundcloud.com/lovelovemusic

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Good vibes and good music. I'm feeling good about this thread. I'll listen to all of you don't worry. I'm just busy makin my own music, when I get a break I will jam out. :D peace guys keep it real.

13. that bill withers is outstanding

14.  Yes.

Yes it is.

15. www.soundcloud.com/voltairemusic

16. I make shitty music, check it out if you feel like wasting your time :p