I Want To Start Vaping

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by patrickbongford, Apr 14, 2014.

1. @[member="greenrebel"] thanks a lot man. very informative. ill check out that site. I know where to get a pax (real) for 170 so its the arizer or the pax.

2. Np bro, the pax is real nice from my experience, very smooth. If you have the time, head on to youtube and look up the vapecritic on there, he has some very informative reviews on all things vape including ideal temp settings for various top-shelf vapes.

rudeboi since '86

3. I would get an extreme q. I can hook it up to my 18mm piece when I want, or can blow bags, or use the whip AND it is amazingly consistent.

4. I have a da buddha. Is the bag feature on the EQ worth buying?

5. #25 greenrebel, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    It most absolutely is good sir! Please, don't just take my word for it, look up some reviews on youtube or fuckcombustion.com, I'm sure they will say the same as I have already. I use my bad quite often, mostly when I have my peeps over, it's great being able to pass a bag of thick tasty vape around the room

One thing I must add to this for the bag connoisseur: the extreme Q bad does not have a closed valve like the volcano does, which means you'll have to plug the mouthpiece with your finger(I know..a huge hassle right lol?) but there are ways of creating something for that in which I plan on posting a thread about soon :)

6. Problem is the bag isnt huge, so thats why I keep it to smaller seshes. I know you can buy a bigger bag and make one yourself but...

7. no worries broski, your local grocery store has what you need, they're called oven bags, usually used to bake a turkey in, super cheap and comes in a box, don't remember how many but it'll run a couple bucks

8. #28 v12v12, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014

I'd suggest hitting up fleabay for a VaporCannon 3 or 4G ceramic, get a dual screen whip:

~$40-60 for the VC, the whip $25-50

For the portable, ha nothing tops this price/quality: Vapor-Genie metal coil ceramic:

$40 Shipped>.>

Talking around $150 MAX, for a desktop ceramic, AND a stainless + ceramic filter, near damage proof and STEALTHY portable vape!

You can modify (add another screen) both to do dabs/wax as well... I've had this combo for 5yrs+ still healthy going strong. $150 = 2 Vapes, nothing beats that bang for buck! ***Check my posts, you'll see my dual screen whip etc.

BTW- Since the VGenie is nothing but metal coils, a ceramic filter, and some screens... You can FULLY clean (meaning heat up with flame) it and disassemble it to a pile of meanlingless looking metal parts. This enables you to TRAVEL anywhere (plane many times) with it. None of these other glass or electro units can offer that level of security and stealthy portability.

9. If you don't mind portable or not, get the Arizer Extreme Q. It's great for its money, has a bag, whip, and kicks ass

If you're looking for a desktop that does bags and whips and that's not too expensive, one should also check out the HerbalAire 2.0.

11. #31 chzdgg, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014

Don't waste your money, it burns dry herbs.