Buying Rig #2. Torn Between Choices.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mrhappysmore, Apr 14, 2014.

1. #21 mrhappysmore, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    Hahaha, I'm going to trust the reviews I read on the guys Ebay account and trust it's real Grade 2 Titanium. If it isn't oh well, at least I didn't spend a fortune and got another dabber. I didn't buy it yet, I'm still thinking of what to settle on in terms of nails this is something I plan to get sooner than the piece.

I used to have an inline (I still have it looking to get it fixed, it broke off at the joint.) it was about 11 inches, the same height as the penta and the dabs out of that weren't half bad. Although I would like something around 7 inches, i also want to have a variety in my little glass family.

2. Hey variety is the spice of life and a battlecry for glass collectors, nothing wrong with that! And I think that's where the mobius may shine, in being different enough in design to provide variety.

And I would think that 1000 good reviews wouldn't lie, so I say go for it!
    I just always advocate doing research to prevent buyers remorse, which it sounds like you have done.

3. Meh, after a lot of research I'm deciding to spend big bucks on anything involving concentrates. I need to think about my health and I spend fortunes on great products anyway so why don't I do it for Titanium. I'll be buying Highly Educated from aqualab since they have carb caps too, more expensive but at least I KNOW it's grade 2.

I'll be going to New York on Wednesday, so I'll be checking out pieces up there and New Jersey (hopefully NJ has cheaper pieces) as well and see if they can ship it to my home down where I live.

4. Thata boy.
    Since we use nails for what we do (inhalation)
    And we subject them to what we do (immense heat)
    I would say its wise to invest in high end nails. I don't think you'll regret it.
    And cool man, keep us updated on what you find out there!

5. Just an update:

Bought HE Domeless DualTi nail, carb cap and carb cap ball point attacthment for a whopping $117.50, although it's 15% off everything right now.

6. I've never used that nail but I've seen a lot of people using it.
    I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
    Id also like to hear a review on that nail if you ever got the time one day.

7. Sure, I could definitely do reviews!

8. As am I, brutha. When I get the money and see some good reviews about this site I'll definitely buy it and review it. $180 ain't so bad and I may even customize my own decal on there, plus the perc will add a huge selection to my fam.

9. 180 isnt so bad, itll save you some bones as opposed to buying the mobius. but like you said, i would check some reviews first..
    im really curious about the drag and the amount of diffusion of that piece..

http://forum.grasscity.com/bongs-bubblers-water-pipes/1296750-water-test-efs-penetrated-donut-incycler.html?hl=efs#entry19855345

dont mean to tease you but did you see this thread?
    shits bawse.
    its out of your price range but i heard he does 420 discounts..

10. Whoa, I wonder what the price tag on that bad boy is.

11. i think i remember seeing 600 somewhere..
    but like i said i heard he does 420 n black friday discounts..
    he has a non incycler version for around 4 i believe