Tips/tricks To Last Longer In Bed

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PerfectlyBaked, Apr 14, 2014.

1. You and me both!!
    It sucks not getting properly pounded everyday But at least I get face on the daily ;)
    Gotta be happy about that :p

2. This right here, this is the answer to my problem!

I bet if I feed him some of that he'll fuck me like the energizer bunny :laughing:
    :smoking:

3. #63 Informant, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    One of the questions that always pops in my mind with this issue is why aren't you cumming faster? 

4. Have two guys in bed with you and they can switch like a tag team.

The problem isn't the cumming, it's the getting there. He could make me cum in 2 mins with his mouth but I want to be pounded, I wanna feel him pounding my stomach lol

From your lips to God's ears :laughing:
    Seriously, it's in my Christmas list. ;)

6. I have bragging rights. Back in the day, I used to get so turned on that i would cum too fast. Then fear would kick in. The fear of not satisfying a woman was so great that I forced myself to stay hard and kept going until i came a 2nd time (that's one of the ways i made my wife fall in love with me). It's not easy. It takes a lot of concentration. Weed helps.

I can't do that today though cause, well, you know, i'm older now.

Get him a cock ring.

8. Man if any dude is fucking a girl for 2 hours without nutting her pussy is weak. I fuck for like 10minn I'm nutting for sure. I can keep going but this lasting forever shit Dont make no sense after a point. I would reevaluate the pussy ur in because if u gt some good pussy u ain't lasting dat long

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. anybody else get troll vibes from OP? I wanna believe a hot girl is talking about getting pounded and how much more dick she needs but I don't believe...

Post another selfie with a Grasscity sign so I can shut up.

10. Is it because she attractive n u just can't understand how a attractive woman wants D as much as she does? Or to get pounded for a longer time

He says he gets way too sensitive after cumming to be able to pound Me harder like I want.
    yeah weed does help indeed :smoking: it's one of the only times he can get in the right frame of mind to last longer.

He refuses to wear a cock ring again, he hated how it felt. I didn't even get a vote in the matter :( BUT it IS His penis so I didn't protest much. Although I think we should have tried different brands/types before shooting down the idea completely.

I'm in your pm box...

So shut up ;)

He needs to switch to a descending fast 10 increasing slow 10 count.  This will make you cum faster and it will slow down his reaction.  After about 5 cycles you should be getting close, then he can go to town.

13. Hopefully he's not too tired and we can try this out tonight *crosses fingers, spreads legs* :laughing: jk

14. #74 well highdrated, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
  15. #75 Digital Veil, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    Da fuk!?  

I'm like the energizer bunny.

Some good ol Hed lyrics seems fit.

mommy i know what you want
    the other boys aint doing it right
    you come on over and i fuck you all night
    for real though

16. #76 PerfectlyBaked, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    20141219_161957.jpg

:wave:
    Good nuff proof that I'm not some 45 yrs old dude in his mom's basement? :laughing:
    :smoking:
    20141219_162046.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. [​IMG]

Well I stand corrected. Take it as a compliment I thought you were too good to be true ;)

18. I'll give ya a nice pounding for a good price.

I'm not sure I'm totally convinced yet. Maybe a shot from the back would really confirm it :laughing:

20. :laughing: you're a fool Blazed!

But I got something for you ;)