Tips/tricks To Last Longer In Bed

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PerfectlyBaked, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Wish i had this problem but sadly it takes FOREVER to cum when im with my partner........ refer to my thread on here for more details =/

2. then do kegels

3. Get liquored up, just don't get him whiskey dicked. Seems to numb me just enough to last forever. That or tell him to use a condom, those fuckers should take away all of his sensitivity.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. When It starts getting too much and he's gettin close he just needs to do some maths In his head :) 1x2 2x2 3x2 etc by the time he's at 10x2 it'll of eased off. You may laugh but my buddy was a virgin at the time and was with some smoking hot chick who was wild in the bedroom and he was always concerned about finishin too quick. Gave him this advice and they both separately told me how good the sex was, he also mentioned how fucked up it was that he took my advice then had me on his mind when he started counting haha.

5. It's not about how long you last, it's about how long it takes to recover....

6. Concentrate on the taste of salt. MmmmmmmmMMMmmm

7. When I need to last longer I picture Robin Williams sitting naked in a porta-potee eating from a bucket of fried chicken...he's such a hairy, greasy bastard. Or I think about this crazy dream I once had where there was this giant black pussy fractalling around while Soundgardens black hole sun played.

8.   You would think that this issue would make our sex life "not so great", but he has made up for it in other ways like oral and foreplay (which is why it's taken 5 yrs for me to say something lol) yes this is a some what sensitive topic but we are open and close with each other so the convo was only a little uncomfortable at first. I reassured him with some of the positive of our sex life and gently mentioned how I once in awhile wish he could REALLY give it to me longer and harder. I showed him the link you provided and we both went over it together. Along with the tips from that website, we are also working on his stamina with me on top, like another poster suggested.

Thank you for your suggestions.
    Well it's comforting to know that most men can't last longer then 7 mins, I don't think this is stupid. And I'm not "most women", I like what I like, I'm not saying I want to be pounded for an hour but I would like it really rough from time to time. I mean I like R&B but I also love some rock every now and then kwim?
    I'm wondering if we're doing the deed 2+ times a day, do I still tell him to wank it? Idk if there's anything left in there lol

Yeah, condoms work too well, I really would rather not bother with them but we just might. :-/
    Lol I think I'm gonna use this advice until the kegals kick in!

Unfortunately the recovery times is no bueno :(

Wtf?! That is one of the strangest things I've ever heard :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

His recovery time will quicken over the next few months. Glad to hear you talked to him. Hope all goes smooth.

11. Condoms and he should concentrate on breathing like so:

10 secs breathing IN
    5 secs hold breath 
    10 secs breathing OUT 

And so on.

12. teach him the benefits of strengthening his pc muscle.  :devious:

13. maybe you're just too hot and he cant control himself

sent from under mi sensi tree

14. Wear a Chewbacca mask. Movie quality of course.

15. It's because you're too hot. :laughing:

16. this.

give him head or something first.  then he gets it back up as quick as possible, and he'll be able to hit it for a long time.  like a really long time.

17. You can delay ejaculations by squeezing your muscles in your penis just before you ejaculate and hold the sperm in. I heard it just goes to your bladder but idk. I tried it once when masturbating lol and it worked. I do kegels sometimes and it is the exact same technique you just have to hold it for the entire orgasm which can be hard if your muscles are weak.

I'm a virgin but I'll share this info anyway. Lol o lol lolollolololol

18. UGH FUCK NO DONT EVER DO THIS!!!

it's called retrograde ejaculation and can cause bladder infections!!  It hurts like a bitch too!!

Why would you do this!?

19. Me being uncut and having to use a condom (girlfriend not on birth control) I can last a very long time and in reality its all mental. I can control myself to last half an hour or I can really set my mind into the sex and bust within minutes. I've only had sex with my girl around 10 times and honestly having sex with her is great for about 10-15 intense minutes then I start to feel like I should hurry up and bust. Maybe further down this will change but right now its like when we have sex its love making very special shit she feels this way too because we've discussed our sessions over a bowl.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Tell him to imagine he's fucking his mom! Works every time.. (results may vary, if your partner becomes more aroused by imagining their mom please contact a doctor immediately. Some that imagine their mom may feel dramatized, confused, and/or ashamed, these are all harmless yet common symptoms. Do not imagine your mom if she is dead, or if she has sexually abused you in the past or else you increase your chances of showing the common symptoms)

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...