I Think The Government Is Trying To Make Are Minds Weak?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandsouls, Apr 14, 2014.

Money isn't the source of corruption. Corruption does not come from money. Corruption can manifest in the form of immoral transactions and irresponsible monetary decisions. However, corruption exists in the absence of money and does not require currency as a vehicle.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Capitalism In One Lesson: https://youtu.be/5eP6iujgeWI

You are quite right. People, for the most part, are what they are at 20 or so. A high-paying career 20 or 30 years later will not make them corrupt if they aren't at 20.

Even the bible got this right, which most people like to quote, but don't know what the bible actually says. People usually say, thinking they are quoting the bible, "Money is the root of all evil."

But it actually says "The love of money is the root of all evil." Huge difference. It's about coveting money, not just the existence of it.

Money is just a medium of exchange, quite necessary for modern life. How would you like to pay for a new car with chickens that you raised, bushels of corn, firewood that you cut, etc.? It's silly.

Money (even fiat, with its flaws) makes life much easier.

3. Yeah and what is needed to perform bribery?  Money.

* typically including money.

So, what you just did was gloss over the gist of the definition to find an example which confirms your more limited definition which relies on the presence of money for corruption.

People can act dishonestly or fraudulently without the use of money, or with the use of money. The presence of money is not mutually inclusive here.

Unless you want to redefine the word, or draw connections that are unneccessary and not accurate, you might as well admit that:

A.) Money is not the source of corruption.

B.) Money is not required for corruption to take place.

5. you won that won lol

Should be "one."

7. Agreed, that's the point I was trying to make with that comment though.  His argument lost validity when he was focused on being "right"

That's not how fallacies work.

My intention doesn't invalidate the argument. Also, I wasn't "focused on being 'right'", I was focused on reaching the truth and making it apparent that your claim wasn't true.

10. that's kinda the definition of "being right"

-yuri

Yeah, whatever mr. righty pants :)

12. [​IMG]

noam chomsky (and edward herman, respect) out there slinging much heavier dick than any blade with an opinion

13. This is true.  Respect the Noam.

14. I think they've already succeeded on you'res.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (2nd grow) Autoflowering Extravaganza: http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1365650-kiamitos-autoflowering-extravaganza.html

(1st grow)Sensi silver haze: http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1355262-take-look-any-comments.html
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only good is knowledge, the only evil, ignorance.

Yo muddafugger, whur yo mammy stash da crack?

Yo tinks da gubmit iz makin' are minze week? [​IMG]  Fuk 'dem, my minze smarter dan 'dem fuggen honkies, Noam sayin'?   [​IMG]       

16. wow didnt think it would go this far x D

17. spelling "our" wrong intentionally was an ingenious idea

-yuri

18. [​IMG]

19. why else would they have banned all psychedelics even though the most common ones arent even harmful. banned weed because it opens up your 3rd eye and they KNEW this so they banned it. it will make people realize more of how corrupt the world is and how shit is run. especially in the usa

TV is here to keep everybody entertained with bullshit and buy time for the elites to continue with a higher dark agenda for the world.

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

20. If you've been exposed to the new common core stuff you'd know that there is in fact a conspiracy to stupify and pussify our youth.

Seriously. They can't grade in red pen because kids see it as negative. They cant say time out, they say take a break...

OMG the horror stories my sister in law has told me....

They aren't allowed to teach spelling either aanymore and its illegal to mark a kid off for spelling "Kat."

-yuri