I Think The Government Is Trying To Make Are Minds Weak?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandsouls, Apr 14, 2014.

1. As much as spelling and grammar mistakes annoy me, I've come across a fair amount of people on this site who are just too stoned to type, or suffer from pretty sever dyslexia. Not everyone is uneducated, a lot of them just can't do it.

wut

3. Alright. See I'm already off to a good start.

Ganjamanja

4. Are people really correcting grammar on a cannabis forum... Half of us are probably stoned and typing... Shit happens.

Some people have a permanent penis inside them.

6. #46 aPersonUponaHill, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    Must really hurt because it is painful to listen too(had to get the too correct, hence the edit, didn't want it to go deeper and it be my fault).

7. #47 JohnnyWeedSeed, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    You should replace "too" with "to as well". It flows better, sounds more eloquent and leaves the ignorant reader with less confusion. ;)

I'm not even getting into the missing space in that sentence.

Maybe also add "It" at the beginning of the entire post before "must".

Well too means also. So confusion fixed. I thought about that when I had "to" in there, and I was like oh shit better get in there and fix it before the sisters see it and get me.

9. We need to stop posting on this thread so that it disappears, it's reflecting badly on the legalisation movement.

10. :)

11. You just posted something on this thread. Also it is legalization.

It should read: "Must really hurt because it is painful to listen to"

The way you had it doesn't make sense: "Must really hurt because it is painful to listen too" :mad:

Yes, I noticed that also.

But if you're a gay Brit, then I think the "s" would be correct. :D

14. I would have read your post OP but I could not get past the fact that you use ARE instead of OUR.  Now I saw that you typed a lot and I skimmed through it enough to think that English is your first language.  I'm going to leave it at that.

15. Well OP has one thing right- the government DOES want you stupid.  They dont want you to succeed, because if YOU succeed, you replace them.  They want you to have an irrational fear of arachnids to support their pesticide market.  They want you to be a servant.  Why else would schools in the USA be so horrendously shitty?

Govern-  to control, or influence

Menta- pertaining to the mind

Government= Mind-control.  If you fail to see this, well..  here's yer spatula!

16. Agreed, although it is doubtful there is any one group of the 'Secret Overlords of Earth' sort.
    In a nutshell, the above can be ascribed as being the effect of:
    1. Human greed\t
    2. Ego\t
    3. Fear\t
    4. Desire for control, due to fear\t
    5. Social inertia\t
    6. Mob mentalities\t
    7. Intellectual laziness\t
    8. Laziness in general
    A Grammar Nazi without grammar. Excellent.

Exactly bro, so many mean fuckers here, eh :D

Really my man? You're gonna give people a hard time about their grammar? That's hilarious.
    FYI, 'legalize' is the American spelling. 'Legalise', being the British spelling is perfectly correct. There is a world beyond the USA, mate :D

17. #57 lilro, Apr 16, 2014
    Is my troll image not showing? It's a joke.

18. #58 Al XE the Bud, Apr 16, 2014
    No it's not.... It didn't even show up in my quote :/

EDIT: My apologies, I see it now. Maybe Chrome decided to be naughty, I dunno :D

19. Aww man. I hope everyone else sees it. Ruins the whole joke without it.

20. A picture's worth a thousand words indeed :D