Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Places To Smoke In Your Car?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BakedRevelations, Apr 13, 2014.

1. I've always parked somewhere when I drive and smoke because I use a bowl.  If you really do this, enlighten me..how do you drive and smoke?  How do you light the bowl? These answers could change my life, really.  Do you just have to drive with your knees?

2. It's definitely all about the knees I think. I'm not that good but I have friends who drive just as well with their knees.

It ain't easy bein' cheesy

3. in the trunk

4. Unless you want janitors coming out to your car while your doing bong rips and askif "what are you doing here?" I advise school parking lots are the worst! Why don't you just smoke in your room?

5. I'm not trying to argue or anything. Where i live sitting in a public spot blazing up is more likely to get you caught than looking like any other car on the road. Another is i smoke everyday so it's not that mind alterig for me and it doesn't affect my driving the slightest. In fact i shift smoother when i'm stoned. I also said to make the decision to run from the cops not to do it indefinitely. If you're on the highway which you shouldn't be smoking because troopers don't play games or on a long stetch with no turns but in the middle of town with blocks and turns and places to outsmart a cop. Sometimes i'll take it, it all delends on the situation. I wouldn't do it with other people in the car though. I always opt to smoke at home since i have my own place and i'm an adult but sometimes i smoke on the road. I agree some of this stuff is backwards though. Doctors orders say you can pop a pain pill when you wake up and drive to work so how is a joint any different? If you can't handle it than don't do it it's not that hard.

6. Have the passenger get it rolling and hit it. I can drive with my knee long enough to light a bowl but soke people can't if you can't then don't because hitting a telephone pole isn't good for the health. I don't take bowls in cars anymore though since i know better. You can eat a roach and they don't have anything on you. You can't eat a bowl or toss it out the window without being noticed or dying though.

7. There's people in this thread bashing driving while high. People are so concerned about it, but I don't know why. I know I'm not the same as everyone else but no matter how high I get, my driving is always fine. It's very habitual. Like breathing. Using turn signals, following the speed limit, and maintaining a lane comes to me naturally, as it should any driver. I don't have to be paying attention to drive well. I don't have to be extra careful to drive well. I mean honestly, if you were taught by a decent instructor or by your parents, driving safely is the easiest thing you can do.

So when I'm high, I don't have a problem. I've had instances where I was so high that I got paranoid as fuck and my heart was pounding and all that paranoia related stuff...but after about a minute of driving, I was totally ok. I feel that even if I were to get pulled over, having used eye drops, the cop would never even know I was driving high, unless of course I drove recklessly or the car smells like weed, which are two mistakes that can be solved.

To conclude, no matter how high I get, I've never, ever had any trouble driving. But I think that's unique to marijuana. Marijuana doesn't break your brain. I feel I can function pretty well when I'm high. So if you have any ability to control yourself when you're high, and you are a safe driver, it's not a problem. Of course people tend to forget things when they're high, but I don't forget things that I'm actually supposed to remember. Like I don't forget to turn off the lights before I go to sleep, or to put on underwear. In the same way, I don't forget to turn on my blinker before turning.

I don't advocate driving WHILE smoking, as that's much more risky because you take your hands off the wheel. I also don't advocate driving drunk, or on any other substance. I've only driven under the influence of marijuana, never under the influence of alcohol, etc. Just my thoughts.

8. yeah it's all in the knee. I only use one knee because I control easier. Also it's easier with a big vehicle like a truck because the vehicles weight and momentum keep it going straight rather easily.

9. When my friends and I have to smoke in one of our cars, we usually just go to one of our houses (when parents aren't home) pull into the garage and blaze it. Other than that near where we live a new subdivision is being build in a semi-secluded area. We just park in there and chill, no problem

10. Am I seriously the only one who can smoke a bowl and drive? Everyone I know can do it, it's not hard at all. That surprises me

11. It's pretty simple, some people just have no driving skills at all. I can pack a bowl while driving with no problem lol. I can roll a joint too.

12. Smoke.... Blow smoke out window, preferably if your bathroom has windows. Either way, as long as you're not smoking blunts or j's then you're good. Get a nice chillum so you breathe in all the smoke.

i agree. u get busted in your car andits a dui. what i do is since i have a medical card i can legally smoke. but i dab so cops are more on ur ass abut wax. so i park in a coldesack. have the front of the car faceing out. then i go to the trunk and have my setup. have a homie watch. if they see someone we close the trunk calmy and walk to the car. he drive by or whaever nd we go back nd do it again. never smoke in ur car. even if the keys are out its still a dui. 

14. Hotel parking lot. Tried and true for 6 years.

Not your average smoker 😏

15. Smoke and drive. As much as I'd love to park somewhere and toke up, it's just not safe. Roll a joint because its the easiest to smoke while driving and you'll be golden. You'll feel even cooler if you get those rolling papers that look like cigarettes as you drive by cops:)

Do not smoke and drive your car. It's an invitation to get busted

Just walk somewhere and smoke.

Or if you REALY want to smoke in your car go drive on some Forest Service roads (unless you live in a shit state that has none)

it is all in the knees. just set up your wheel to where your knees perfectly fit under it

18. Just crack each window as far as you can without making so much breeze you cant light a lighter. Then preferably use a J so you can just light it and go. Drive back roads and only have the J on you so at least you might be able to eat it or ditch it if worst comes to worst. Also parking and smoking looks bad just drive the back roads and set speed control so you dont have to worry about that and just smoke your J and cruise.

19. Watch out for schools... Usually the least sketchiest place for me to smoke is up in the hills with the view of the city below me... Epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum