What should I drink next?

Discussion in 'General' started by RaidonSvedka413, Apr 13, 2014.

1. #1 RaidonSvedka413, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    so I'm at my grandpas house and he went to sleep and i found his liquor cabinet I'm drinking vodka right now and i wanna know what you guy think i should drink next? 

2. If you were 21 and over you wouldnt come to a pothead forum to seek approval from a bunch of teenager by asking them what you should drink next.

• Like Like x 7
  3. And it makes no sense, you don't even give us a list at least of whats in his cabinet. We are suppose to know what is in there and then tell you what to drink? 

4. #4 BurnAFewDown, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    You make an account just to ask us what alcohol you should steal from your grandpa? Buy your own damn alcohol, come on man that's just disrespectful, stop moochin. What is with all these new disrespectful members that have been showin up the past few weeks. I just don't get it...

• Like Like x 2
  5. he really doesn't care if i drink from his cabinet I've had many a shots with him

6. fuck vodka drink some jack or somethin

we can sit in a distant haze and watch rain clouds pour thoughts of greatness and help our troubles sail real far away.

7. Fuck Jack, an old man like a grandpa probably has a nice Johnny Walker Black, or a Highland Park, or a Glenlivet or a Glenfiddich.

Drink like a gentleman with a nice cigar, and if you bury that drink in ice, drink it as a shot, or otherwise defile a fine whiskey, ill beat you with an ax handle until your teeth stick through your lip

• Like Like x 3
  8. Drink ur grandfathers piss. Gently lay his penis in your mouth while he is sound asleep. Old people eventually piss the bed. You may have to wait a few hours for him to piss himself but it'll be worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Are you like 13 trying to steal your grandfather's booze?

• Like Like x 1
  10. he asked what to drink next...

11. And I just told him.

• Like Like x 3
  12. he is already drinking semen

• Like Like x 2
  13. He is? What tells you that?

If so, he should drink more.

14. his grammar, spelling errors and sticky fingers cause he wiped his upper lip.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Try the bleach under the sink next... few ice cubes mmmm

• Like Like x 3
  16. hopefully you don't get shitfaced and do something stupid to get your grandfather in trouble..

• Like Like x 3
  17. How about buy your own  liquor instead of stealing it from your grandfather?  Have some fucking respect.

• Like Like x 6