Telltale games the walking dead season 2.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Delightfully High, Apr 13, 2014.

1. How often does telltale come out with another episode of the walking dead? I'm getting so impatient waiting for episode 3.

2. Bump, all day

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. All day?

4. Yes. I will bump this post all day long.

5. Oh lol ok man just don't spam the board.

6. Lol ok

7. In May probably, maybe mid-may.

8. I was hoping late April but really it's just a guessing game at this point which is stupid IMO. Why can't telltale just give us a rough estimate at the most? Why have all us die hard fans just standing around holding our dicks (figuratively speaking)?

9. because if they give you guys a rough estimate and it happens to not arrive as scheduled all of you are going to be like "man why they lie to us like that, if they couldn't finish it why give us a date?"....cause I do that shit to sometimes lol

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

10. True but why not pre-make the episodes (even though I guess that would be asking a lot of the game developers seeing as how much work actually goes into making games)?

11. Could be late April, probably May though. In season 1 they came out 1-2 months apart. I'm going to wait until all the episodes release before I play.

12. I was thinking about doing the same thing myself.

13. It is now out! What did ya'll think?

14. Episode 3 was fucking brutal!!!

15. I just finished season 1 ep 2, gotta ask if they fixed the shitty lag issue in season 2? shit is driving me crazy

16. They improved on it. Throughout all three episodes of season 2 only 1 scene skipped for me.

17. I loved it (even though it started out kinda close) and can't wait for episode 4.

18. Just played episode 5. All sorts of mind fuckery. It had to end the way it did. So long Kenny!

19. Just finished it myself and wow, pretty crazy shit. Who did you choose to help? I stuck with Kenny.

20. #20 Ẅest Čoast, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    I shot Kenny dead lol. The dude has been getting out of control since day 1. While he was dying he said "you made the right choice" ... he knew he was losing it.