Sex on period?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by pdr1030, Apr 13, 2014.

1. u can think I'm wrong all u want who cares 😂😭lol doesn't mean shit 😂😭😂

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. it's nasty as fuck

3. Okay dude you obviously know more than a doctor..I wish you the best of luck cuz special people like you deserve to go extinct

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Ha ha that guy is fkn hilarious. Can they also get pregnant from oral and anal? If so i better be careful..

5. If a woman has irregular periods or other underlying issues that affect her ovulation, it is possible for a woman to get pregnant from having sex on her period, but not very likely. Typically women are only fertile a few days a month, roughly around 14 days from the start of her last period.
    Hypothetically if a girl were to have sex on the last day of her period and somehow ovulated early, within the next couple of days, it is theoretically possible.

6. Nope

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Well I find it's kind of kinky to straight eat her out (earn your red wings blade!), fuck her hard, then have her suck her blood off your cock. Some chicks are into it, others not so much.

8. #88 jizzledfreq, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    *Edit* Double Post Sorry.

9. Its really not that big of a deal.

:confused_2:

10. When the river runs red take the dirt road instead ;)

Ive done it. She just had a shower and put a fresh tampon in and I worked it till I hit the tampon. it was good but i had to fight the urge to start smashing her.

All the haters out there. Show some compassion girls get horny as fuck on their periods and youre just gonna deny them an orgasm. Next time you wanna stick it in your mrs and she says im tired or somethung, thats karma givin you blue balls.

I said do you speak my language, he just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich. I come from the land down under.