Sex on period?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by pdr1030, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Eww...

Just because it's natural doesn't mean people aren't allowed to find it gross. I mean jesus, why not let a girl shit on your chest if she wants to? It's all natural. :p 

I'm a woman and I don't like having sex on my period either. :confused_2: 

3. But why find something that's in it's most natural state gross? How is smog not considered gross but vaginas leaking out a little blood is? Shitting is a whole different scenario, when you have sex on a female's period it's not like she's trying to push out blood. That's why you just ignore it, don't think about it or just clean it up. It's just like any other accident, yeah if my girlfriend peed or shit the bed I might be grossed out for a millisecond but that's just human orthodoxies for you, and I'd still deal with it one way or the other. Shit is homo sapien waste by the way, no where near as sterile as piss or as natural as blood IMO. In modern society peoples waste is volatile from all the toxics everyone consumes.

If anything I just enjoy my girl's week of it because she's hornier, less likely to get pregnant, and because it's drives me crazy since it's such a tease (because I'd kill to eat that pussy and I hate when there's something limiting me from doing so).

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

You can't really choose what you find gross or unattractive any more than you can choose what you find attractive. I can't just tell my brain "oh, I totally love period blood now" and make it true. 

I don't like period blood, I try to keep it as contained as possible, and getting it all over the place during sex really does not appeal to me at all whether it's "natural" or not. :p 

5. no no not fucking "A" girl but "MY" girl. She wants the D and I'm a man for wanting to give it to her even if there is a little blood involved shit I must have a higher sex drive then you homie because I love sex especially if its with MY woman why wait if I want it when she wants it....so you must get no ass, nigga

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

6. I guess I see how yall lookin at it. If it's yo lady and you love her then coo. But some random chick or a bitch you just started fuckin with, naw.

Sent from my Z992 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I just give BJ's that week to my hubby. :] If he wants to please me, I'll take a super good shower and as I always do, use my Diva Cup and then licking me even on my week is no issue. However, I can cum by getting face fucked and touching myself. So there is always something else to do than penis in vagina sex. Creativity people, creativity.

There is always shower sex during that week, but I tend to just do the oral alternative for a week and wait it out. The fucking after you've waited is always very nice. :]

BTW, if any girls read this, go search Diva Cup it might just change your relationship with your period if you hate tampons and pads. 

8. Squeamish men are missing out!  Some ladies get extremely horny when on the rag, this translates into some amazing sex.  If they are down you might as well give it a go.

9. This.
    I 100% agree!

I'd say quid pro quo baby.  So if she wants sex on her period I'd secure something I desired of a sexual nature in return.

Cut your dick and make her suck it while it bleeds everywhere!

That's just a swell non-sadistic idea.  That'll really open lines of communication.....

Well if you're looking to open the lines of communication, you probably don't want to put anything in her mouth anyway

14. It does help cramps, pms and bloating. Orgasming on your period really helps those matters once you get over the stigma of it.

15. I do it. I do not care. I don't care about it so much that I don't care that I don't care. C=

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. her mouth aint on it's period...

17. I thought it was gross till I tried it. Most of the time it isnt but sometimes if I go too long or whatever she'll start to bleed again real bad and if you look at it its an instant boner killer. Try to do it when its on her light days and after she's cleaned up

Yeah, I just don't want to open a main vein or anything, the thought of slicing a dick moves me a bit differently than a bleeding vagina does.....

19. Thank god the red tide is only a week!

20. Its not even that bad half the time me they dont even end up getting any blood on ya.... the kther half the time just try not to think about it lol