Sex on period?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by pdr1030, Apr 13, 2014.

1. So my gf started her period a couple days ago, and wants to have sex. I think it's gross and would rather wait for the bloody show to be over. What do you think?

2. I think you should just be straight up with her and tell her you think it's kind of gross and would rather wait. If she really loves you she'll understand.

3. If you're not comfortable with it, don't do it. You can explain to her that you'd rather wait. It might hurt her feelings a little, but hopefully she will be understanding and you can make up for it when the coast is clear.
    I don't expect a guy to do it, but I don't have a problem with it either. It is basically up to him.

4. #4 bongtokes6200, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
    just tell her how you feel about it. i wouldn't take offense if a guy didn't want to do it during that time its understandable but i also sure as hell wouldn't say no because i'm usually super horny on my period. its just a matter if your comfortable with it and your not so she shouldn't try make you feel bad about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Yep that's exactly what she said! That's she's super horny...but appreciate your input..she read it and is now less butthurt ha

6. Sounds like a job for Mike Rowe.  I am on the fence about it, yea its gross but so is a lot of things in life, I guess the bottom line is keep  your girl happy, plus you get some pussy in the process.

7. Looking at the OPs avi it looks like he already has his red wings.

8. I agree - just be honest with her.  It wouldn't be any different than you wanted to do something to her that she was uncomfortable with - I guarantee she would voice her opinion.  Things like that aren't a deal killer for women like they are for men.  You don't want to be with her while she is on the rag - I am pretty sure she will be ok with it. ~Semperdivina.com

Dive right in and eat that pussy up. Spit out any clots.

10. Hahaha this is the gf, and that is the exact fucking answer I was looking for!

11. FUCK IN THE SHOWERRRRRR. 

just kidding, lol. 

be like nah bae das gross. ill fondle your tits tho. 

ROFLMAO good on you girl. LOL LOL LOL.

13. just wear fangs, you'll be fine

14. just pretend you are a wild animal that doesn't give a fuck 

15. I've done it before but it's like I'm staving her..well I am..pretty well I might add..but it just isn't a turn on

16. i ride the red rapids sometimes. keep the light off to remove the visual aspect. clean as soon as you finish to avoid any leftover crusties. you gross fucker, you! but yea a shower fuck would do aswell.

17. Definitely use a rubber and just handle her in the shower!

18. Seriously just deal with it. Sex while women are on their period is ALWAYS bomb ass. But you've got to lick it before you stick it. :) lol

Жизнь коротка, так жить в самом полном объеме

19. If you don't want to have sex because she's on her period, tell her that's the reason. Don't make her think she just looks gross today or something.

Give her a chance to try to talk you into it. If younlay a towel down or fuck in the shower, it'll be fine, minimal to no cleanup. Don't knock it till you've tried it. May not be as bad as you think

I personally can't have penetrative sex on my period, but that's because it hurts for me.

20. Period sex isn't that bad, just tell your girl to wait till the blood flow isn't that bad. Besides you can always use a towel after a bloody fuck fest. I always fuck my girl, bloody or not.

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...