Red ink tattoo?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by jellefish, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Ok so I want to get a red ink tattoo, but I have heard that it can react bad on some peoples skin I have no idea about how it would react on me or how I could even test it out.

If anyone knows any information on red ink tattoos and how they heal on the skin please let me know, im off to a party thanks. :metal:

2. Why would the color of an ink differ from other colors?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I have a red ink tattoo on my wrist. It says "Rage". It healed up very well and fast. *shrugs* just my experience.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Different people can't take red that is a fact but if u have other tattoos and all colors held solid you more then likely will be ok

Different ingredients make different colors?

6. Perhaps hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. More than likely it's the pigments in the ink that can cause reactions to different people just like allergies

8. I fail to see why ink color has anything to do with the reaction.

9. Depending on how white your skin pigment is a solid red tattoo once healed, may just look similar to a sunburn. That could be what the OP meant, but I'm not sure.

10. I have two tattoos with red in and they are fine in colour and there were no issues. I suppose it might be different for different people though

11. Thanks for the input, I went to a shop and they told me to get like 3 small dots to test the brands of red ink to make sure they dont react badly on my skin.

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398451557.147715.jpg

the red in my tattoo faded really quickly.

Sent from my iPhone

13. The red ink tattoo which is really looking very gorgeous one.

14. Are you intoxicated ?

15. well, i have red in a tattoo, and it seems to be staying fine.  BUT my best friend who has like the same shade of skin as i do can't hold red ink in her tattoo for shit.  she's had to have it touched up like three times and the color keeps falling out.

humans are weird