If you found out...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cawdswallup, Apr 12, 2014.

1. If you found out that your life was the result of genetic engineering and discovered that you are a clone. One of many. How would you react

2. Did you just watch the island?

3. #3 Darthvaper, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    Escape off a island and make a bullshit movie about it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. murder the rest. There can be only 1 waldoe

5. Send one of the little shits to work in my place while i sit at home grow and smoke weed all day. :smoking:

6. wouldnt change what i already am

7. Can I have an extra one to work, and one to do household chores, one for a sexy time servant and one to deal with dumbasses?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I would be upset that I will probably not live as long as I would if I were not a clone. Most cloned animals die of old age sooner, depending on the age of the "parent" they were cloned from.

Other than that, I don't think it'd change my life at all.

9. you mean they're losers just like me too? hahaha oh happy day, no longer am I alone on the ride

10. We wouldn't find out so I wouldnt know 

[​IMG]

11. damn were gonna need a lot more weed for our new smoke buddies...

12. #12 Storm Crow, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    Contact the others, network, take over, and get some SANE laws about cannabis, and then get busy on whatever my other selves were working on! :yay: (I can't imagine any "me" just sitting around being a dull, average, 66 year old housewife! There are just too many things in this world that NEED fixing!)

Granny (the one and only.....I think!)

13. i think in reality a clone would be like an identical twin. look the same,but different thoughts make you different people.

14. You all should assume your clones are homicidal maniacs. Mine were inclined to violence.

15. Wouldn't that make me a homicidal maniac? I'd kill me.....I'd kill all of me.

16. Guess id wanna see the "original."

See how different we'd be.

17. I would fuck myself, it would be the ultimate masturbation session/wild orgy.

18. I would start working on how to frame one of them for bank robbery. Then i could live on a remote island and not have to see the ugly mofos.

19. It would basically be like having a twin

I'd be so stoked. We would go on so many adventures

Omega369