Would you let kids play on your tree in your yard

Discussion in 'General' started by Bamboobam, Apr 12, 2014.

1. I don't see how you could get sued if a kid happens to hurt himself on YOU'RE PROPERTY. I could be asleep or mowing the lawn in the back for all I know while these whippersnappers are out playing monkey on my tree. Fuck was yo kid doing on my property

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

2. I let my neighbors kids play n my tree.

Their grandma came outside, yelled somethin in her philipino accent and they came down.

Next thing i know shes beatin the shit outta them with a shoe.

So, nah, not anymore after that weirdness.

3. Mayyyyne I'm not responsible for SHIT.

I dare a kid or 2 to play on my tree and get hurt. If the parents try to sue, id countersue for property damage, the fact that its NOT my fault and I'm calling CPS to report unsupervised children getting hurt in places they're not supposed to be.

Sent from my LS670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Definitely not. Ive got enough problems to worry about without adding on a lawsuit from a couple pissed off parents, all because little Bobby Badass wanted to impress the new girl on the block by climbing to the top of Old Man Budz tree but instead fell off and broke his little arm in half.

5. fuck no theres millions of other trees around and i like privacy so no, use to live at my moms where fuckinmg kids use to trample all over everyones yard and it drove m crazy maybe thats why i hate it so much who knows

6. good idea!

7. spray the tree with vegetable oil and sit back and watch.

8. The object of the game is to not get sued.

Sent from my LS670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I'm glad to know people like you exist! I now know my kid can safely learn why trees are not a viable option.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #30 PigBenis696969, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
    So basically you can get out of trouble from tresspassing on private property as long as you claim you got "hurt" from falling off of the owners tree or "slipping and almlst drowning in the pool."

Fuckin stupid. Whos that comedian who had the bit about "nerfing the world" to protect stupid people imstead of removing ALL warning signs like we should and let the idiots die off like they would if we werent civilized

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Google the dumb fucks who broke into people's homes and got shot or slipped and fell and broke an arm then turned around and sued the owner of the propertY..

Our legal system is fucked

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

12. Glad to see all this common sense today.

13. Hell no!

As a property owner they could sue my ass silly if they got hurt on my tree. In a perfect world I wouldn't care but people suck and want to take your money.

14. Not unless I was good with their parents. I'd have to really know them well to know they wouldn't fuck me over if their kids got hurt. I might even put up a fence...

15. #35 bLazeNgLaze, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    As long as he isn't this guy
    [​IMG]
    I think the kids are safe.

16. I would but if they started going on around my yard, knockin on my windows and door, then fuck no not at all! Also if it's only during certain amount of times then yes I wouldn't want them there like at night and walking home at night also I like the idea of having parents signing a legal document saying I ain't held liable for shit.. It's so messed up how you can't trust anyone these days. Even at a little kid birthday party if one of his/her friends got hurt the parents would sue so fucked up!

17. naww people are quick to sue nowadays. money hungry fiends

18. All these people talking about getting sued...

I just don't want fuckin kids in my tree

19. Sure, why not? I would just have a tiny disclaimer sign somewhere in a corner, stating I cannot be held liable for any mishaps. 

Oh, you didn't see my tiny disclaimer sign?

20. No, no..

..definitely not.

:lol: